LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Didn't iProphet rat out on wdgaf and harb strip farm wdgaf members? Or is my memory bad?

2. This thread is not about oG/wdgaf #2.

It's the thread about the first osw.

And you guys in wdgaf will probably try to say you won there, although you know, that you were so damn lucky hairball wasn't online to the time the cf requirements were made

Btw, if pinky is the same pinky as 2 years ago... -> this is the osw in which you requested cf on ironmichaels wall -> saying something like "requesting cf, I have to spread my wings" and became a worm

Beside that, let this thread die. Please.... The osw now has nothing to with bh, lr or the story and fights around that.

Actually this should be locked. There's no point in people ruining it now

️

3. Why should it be locked? Don't read it if you like it. Kaw history should be readily available to all.

4. This was a really fun war.

5. I completely agree lol

6. Lol I was never a worm (nor would I ever want to be) and never cf or left any osw. As I said this was an alt at the time so I kept a variation on it's name.

7. That was a different pinky who became a worm. Lr still suck tho. Roster looks conpletely different. Even worse now applegirl moved back in.

8. Hey look, someone found your high school text diary lol
    Now we know why you say words like "cupcake" and chump.
    We love the % numbers directly from that noggin of yours lol

9. Abhe khamosh

10. Hmmm I have a feeling we've stripped you before. Could that be? Explains the anger yes 

11. True. But too many trolls trying to ruin the thread

12. Locked and put into best of would be a good idea. Preserve the thread as it is, not as the trolls would have it.

13. I can't remember what side of this war I was on.

Time to start reading again!

14. Were you in this war,Willy? I can't remember. Anyway this is a classic thread that should get best of.

15. It should.

I was in Foxes at the time. This was a Great War.

16. we must not forget also that during this osw that Lala wrote her famous " im sorry Bellemorte for arrangeing & stripping Pinky " thread.That blew all the forum up over it.

17. This was a Great War and a lot of fun. I met many good friends and allies in the process. This is one of the most fun osw's I have been involved in. 