Players that should be VK

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity, May 4, 2015.

1. There are a 3 players in KAW that I feel that need to be VK and without them being one, it discredits the entire title.

Now there are many players who should be in this running, but I will state those who I believe truly deserve it.

First:

joe_

Joe is the Anti-Wulf. He is a Kaw legend who was the voice of Foxes for years. He created many OSW's with many clans and alliance and has the ability to generate hot topics without going overboard with BBcodes or pictures.

He has always tried to push players both in his clan, alliance, and this game to think better to find results. Even now, he has a thread up pushing players to think and find a way to make this game better for new and old players a like. In that thread he doesn't allow players to simply moan about a degrading game but pushes them to create an idea. And with that idea he wants it to evolve and gather enough steam for it to become it's own topic that will lead to a possible change in the game.

Joe has also been a force when it came to organizing and creating alliances. He was also the guy who would spend endless hours teaching players the mechanics of the game. He did this by giving you the information he knew of the game and then sending you to players who had better knowledge of the game if he didn't have the best answer.

Second:

AshesOfEden:

Ashes has been the party of forums since he first came to forums. He reminded players to not get destructed on Phase 5 of his mock epic battles. His racy threads have been the grounds of fun an laughs to all of KAW.

Past that, he is always willing to teach players how to make better forums. He goes into details of how to post pictures and gifs as well as lead by example and coach players how to make a better thread. What sets Ashes apart from most is that he is consistent and always true to himself and to all of KAW.

Third

The_Philosopher:

He is the truest player in the game. Known for posting OSW threads, Philo has always stayed true to protecting his scorces. He has been farmed, stripped, and trash talked but he has always stood his ground to keep his integrity.

Also, he never settles for just one side of the tale. After being informed of an OSW, he actively goes and tries to get the story from the other side. After he has gotten all of the information he can gather, he makes a post in forums and tries to make it as unbias as possible.

His OSW threads have constantly broke page records and generated a lot of heat. Many of them have been graveyarded from the oswer's Flames but that should never discredit what Philo means to KAW.

Now there are other players I would like to see VK. Of these are players like Twicc, Killzone, Frog, and Alison. But with them, are many others who could make this list. For now I will keep it to the 3 mentioned above and maybe later push other players that I believe should be on this list.

2. You forgot me.

3. I second ashes and phil, I've never heard of Joe until recently.

4. I support ashes and phil for vk. And or forum mods. Either would serve purposefully in the roles

5. You're unknown. How could we possibly mention you?

6. Twicc.- One of kaw's originals. A true pvp er. Never disregard your pleas for advice/help.

Mercs legion founders.- Most likely, they helped you grow and get equipment. They did not need to finish your eb...but they did.

7. And 4rth, me
    Because I nailed it.

8. Rusted is trying hard to become a VK.
     it's gana take more than that nc try

9. Oh hell no, I enjoy being a bad guy to much to be a VK 

10. Oh, The_Philosopher broke forum page records? Tell me when one of his posts gets 120 pages (1,200 responses!) before it gets locked like a post I made last year titled "Why we should get rid of doctors"

11. Devouring broke that with ease with his "eating meat should be banned" thread, had over 500 pages before it got locked.

12. *Looks up in the sky and says...* Let me call you.. "Rusted Knight Valiant*.

13. I've seen his threads over 1000. The WDGAF vs oG one was well past 1100 pages before it was locked.

Now the largest thread ever is the Post your Question one. But that is a given thread that constantly useful.

14. :shocked: Three names that I actually know and recognise :lol:

I agree with all 3 players, they have all contributed greatly, each in their own way.

15. For ML founders, the only account remaining is Laelyr.
    And she's retired.
    As for twicc, we've only spoken once but he seems like he truly wants what's best for Kaw.
    Even if I don't agree with his methods, people like him are few and far between.

16. #Terra4VK
    #Terra4Mod
    #Terra4Dev

17. Incorrect cas, sep is still around, under a different name tho. His activity is low at best.

18. Pretty sure I should be VK because of my deliciousness... Js