RIP Emeth, A Legend, A Hero, A Friend

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Bluejay, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where did he serve then? War records show most casualties in the recent conflicts including Afghanistan...

2. Hold on a second troll

K, continue with the trolling.

3. Joey my issue is alex aka emeth started playing in 2012 I knew him then he stopped playing briefly then said he was the older brother. He changed his story repeatedly he was a kid then an adult was a fighter pilot then a grunt see the issue

4. Came out of inactivity just so that I could highlight that end bit of the sentence, laugh at it, and go back to being inactive again.

5. Germ never post in forums again... Your post count is 1337

6. His little brother did play for a while before giving it to his older brother (the emeth I am speaking about) that was deployed in Afghanistan. That died there

7. So his name should be in US casualty lists...

8. Joey he claimed to be an F-22 pilot.
    Pretty sure if one had been lost in combat that might have made news.
    I liked the kid but he had an active imagination and a casual relationship with reality which is all good. However instead of making threads about some kid who may have served why not mention the hundreds of men and women who did serve and never came home or the thousands who never will lose their scars. That's not just Americans either more than a few other countries left blood and lives in some horrible places in the last 14 years.

9. False info everyone. I am alive. Thanks to everyone who respected me and my service, however, I did not die in service nor at all. To respond to others' questions this account was made for me by my younger brother before it was against the rules, so I assume that's who most of you are referring too. To answer others questions, I am in fact the real Emeth, however, that account was lost long ago. :)

Thanks for understanding and a respect to my fellow brothers and sisters in arms. May God bless you.

10. Well then.
    I'll be the first to say what we are all thinking.
    ZOMBIE. THE KAWCAINE BROUGHT A MAN BACK TO LIFE. ATA IS DA ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED 2015!1!1!1!1!ONEONE!!1111

11. In response, Winter, I owned both accounts, and the kid you speak of would be the younger brother and idiot who posted this thread of mine. :)

12. Will this be locked due to being a complete fabrication ? He is certainly not dead as you can see unless he has arisen from the grave to kaw.

13. Yes, mod please lock. I also can't die due to large amounts of kawcaine in my blood.

14. Well this is all very confusing

15. Kawcaine is the T-Virus confirmed.
    #ATAisIlluminati
    #IlluminatiOwnsUmbrella
    #UnRipEmeth2015

16. Oh no. Emeth gone. Dang!

Please pass on my condolences to his family and friends, BlueJay

17. I wanna kick BlueJay's ass. Lol

18. Took you a minute to realize, Male.

Literally!



Thread Status: