Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. I don't see any bypass.. :lol:

2. I messed it up and instead of quoting I edited it lol blonde moment..lol but u will see no bypass if u can look at my original post

3. I actually don't really care whether it's a ban worthy bypass or not ( based on your assumption about what letters mean )

Bottom line is devs agreed with me and immediately overturned it so once again you were wrongggg lol

That must suck 

4. Your wall post hurt me :lol: :lol: :lol: Looks like apoc hurt you mr.max plunder? How many T in allies did you have pre zaft? :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Do you even main account bro?

6. So what u're saying is that if we switched places ud feel bummed about the silence being overturned? Woah dude, get a life lol For me it's enough to know that it is a bypass, as confirmed by a mod. If u managed to twist it to devs to where they overturned it - good for u lol I just don't care enough. We both know what u meant and we both know that ur ignorance didn't allow u to recognize that bypass u've made. Which proves my point about the level of intelligence u posses. The observation I expressed (again) in that post on p94, that I edited instead of quotingugh damn shock top with the slice of orange lol

7. Do you even roster check gurl? :lol: :lol: :lol: Glancing through fury evidently not :lol: :lol:
    Steal elite currently running tsg, thought u might be interested :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. See jb? I can laugh at my self where it's due. Ur inability to do so must suck, as u said lol Don't take game so seriously, it's not healthy

9. Then get your "number" and join Zaft - or are you just another - "No, really, I DO have friends " - moron
    And if you weren't aware - the furbies aren't apocalypse they are Zaft - if your gonna call out one side on the personal attacks etc at least call it straight.
    Or
    Act like your an Internet tough guy and run your mouth thinking you won't look like an imbecile
    Or
    Shut the pie hole and join Zaft - they need active members - I'm sure harb would love to try and spin that Zaft is growing

Either way - put or shut up - after all - it's just a tap tap game

10. LOL - but they should at least be flat screens - that was a good chuckle this morning

11. I honestly have no idea what that little rant is, bumped what? Jesus lay of the meds. You think you're right cos a mod agreed with you? Oops that mod actually said he missed what I meant ....

Plus last I looked the devs make the rules not mods and I never twisted a single word, Ive still got the mail to prove it, soooooo sorry nubcake.

I've a few more straws if you keep wanting to grasp at them little desperate one 

12. It's good that you can, means you won't feel left out knowing everyone laughs at you to 

Me take this game seriously ??  

13. Dunadid u miss that guy supporting apoc in other threads before? I guess the whole forum propaganda gives u no justice either, just like the fact that u can't defeat us while being so overpowering number and fund -wise.. That's where ur chest thumping turns against u..U'll just have to accept the fact that some people can think independently and their opinions evolve as they keep on reading/watching how this war unfolds. After all, the 'best' argument u guys had so far in this thread is ' Blazey is so ugly'

14. Their best argument is when they say we are crying

15. I thought the best argument was over the wine 

16. You have been .......

17. Blazey - I think your beautiful.

18. I'm not crying today. I'm just mad bro

19. LOL jupituer 1v1 accepted hit me for making my voice heard.if that's the way appoc behave so be it ill farm you till you quit kaw

20. I'm mad too jb makes me mad talks non stop about osw on an eb account....ruins my day