haters

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by standard, May 3, 2015.

1. So Floyd won.

Rightfully so. No matter how much you hate this punk. He won. Fair and square.
    Nowhere in the rules say a fighter has to go all out. He played the game his way and won. Big time. I do not understand why many of you feel disappointed. If you follow the sport or at least watched one of Floyd's fights you would have realized what was coming.

Floyd delivered what he promised. No false advertising.

I have the feeling some of you just want to whine and complain and be butthurt. And this is the perfect excuse to do so uh?

TL;DR.- Floyd won. Shut up.

Pd.- huge butthurt guy on my wall. Check it out and have a laugh.

2. Either way it was an amazing fight.

3. Yea he won

4. I still remember unloading on larry during a strip. Fun times. We should do it again.

5. That must be one of your most memorable kaw moments

6. Nah. I've done it plenty of times. Ask chubby.

7. People can talk about his tactics and how he won all they want. Unless he cheated, there is nothing words can do. Let him bask in his moment. Even if it isn't what others would have done.

8. Exactly

9. This thread is literally stupid. The fact you titled it "haters" then proceed to talk about a fight that loads have opinions on (in belief that manny won) and close it off saying "just shut up". You may as well as titled it saying "come all mayweather dick suckers". Its over and done with, and even if you wanted to discuss the fight there are like 3 other threads about the fight.

Congrats on wasting space.

10. The TL;DR was directed to people like you who struggles to read.

Haters is perfectly titled. Yeah, you hating on the guy for doing his thing.

You mad?

11. Also, I don't wanna talk about the fight. It's all about your expectations about a fight/fighter. Floyd did not tell you he was gonna go all out. And no, he was not gonna change his fighting style for this fight only to quench your bloodthirsty appetite either.

12. Keep hating it amuses me

13. Mayweather may of won, but we all know who was the better boxer and who should of won

14. I'm just gonna leave that there

15. Somebody please post a pic of Floyd's hand being lifted all the way.
    Pd.- shaun is noob.

16. 

17. I gotchu

18.  

19. Floyd was faster...

At running.

20. The best thing about all of this is Floyd can't even read all the hate