Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. I'm a wine newbie so it's kinda rose and sweet at the minute. Although I have been known to consume copious amounts of vodka from time to time if that helps 

2. I'm fresh out of ideas. Mary can you give me a couple options of things I could cry about today?

3. The only thing I'm crying about is all that sugar u consume with alcohol..really not good, especially for u :( What can I say - I have enough compassion even for an enemy..

But thanks for confirming that Zaft wasn't anywhere close to apoc's size even at the start of osw. Too bad we still aren't defeated. Serves u no justice

4. Not as mad as your clan mates when they wake up naked :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Only two or three left who have that luxury coming up cause the rest are....already naked or mp :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I told you last week, please read naked for dummies
    It's invaluable for guys to read it at fury :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Sorry did Russian just accuse someone of contradictions ?? 

Ohhhh Staaaappppp Eeeeett



That girl needs a group hug more than anyone lol

6. It's ssso hard to take u seriously, no matter how much I try..especially after ur bypass that u didn't see even after I pointed it out. Enjoy ur voice back nub

7. Jupiter, just for the record, everyone is mad and everyone is crying. Now let's move on

8. I'm not mad yo! It takes A LOT to make me mad and no apoc nub has such ability..sometimes I wish they did just for amusement purposes :(

9. Lol that's cos it wasn't a bypass hence why it was immediately overturned - don't tell me you missed that part ??

Not embarrassing at all calling someone on something but being wrong 

Btw thought you didn't read my posts ?  

10. Mixed emotions in fury. However, The overriding emotion is a sense of naked noobs who used to have bfa :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. What does it matter about the size? You guys need to quit focusing on things u can't change. Coming to forums and crying that u are outnumbered isn't gonna add numbers to your alliance.

12. Lol I'll spell it out for u since u can't read: I don't read most of ur posts. 'MOST' is the key word. Get it? I think not..oh well

Question to apoc mods: was it not a bypass? Can I too write just a first letter of cussing word and get away with it? I'll wait for reply here or on my wall

13. Dammit we are out numbered and this fact makes me cry RL tears

14. That's right! It doesn't matter tyvm! To us anyway. Only reason this topic was brought up is cos ur nubs keeps saying that Zaft was just as big if not bigger. Now go educate/brainwash ur muppets more - to make sure they don't contradict u 'lords' anymore

15. _jupiter who hurt you? You can tell me.

16. After a little searching for the removed posts, I would have considered that a bypass yes. If it's a bypass in any other public channel then it's a bypass here too.

18. Oh lil miss can't make up her mind has changed it to most now 

Btw as per the alleged bypass -

A - providing that's what the letter meant
    B - providing that's also not what you meant on p94 

Oh an C - it wasn't a mod who overturned it, was a Dev dumbo so go back and try a little harder to sound desperate 

Sorry go back to not reading my posts 

19. That's what I thought. Thank u for ur impartial reply :)

20. So is the quote on p94 a bypass ?

Btw I'll show you the mail the devs sent me about it if yA like? Lol