Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Maybe he tickles himself while writing up his post???

2. :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh well fear not. Initiate tsg, you and chubby guy_chaser can hold hands and unload troops together. Happy venting :lol: :lol: Your epic history proves it's a favorite pastime of yours and chubs. :lol: :lol: :lol: Hope the date goes well :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. _jupiter time zone = singapore :lol:

4. Screw you dude EBs are awesome. I love them

5. Evidently so, especially ones which pay less than attacking the enemy during osw :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Time for you to get back in to your straight jacket :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Post an ss of me with actions in a tsg please

8. 10 Days ago, Dirtylarry 41 actions 4b plunder. Everyone can check it for themselves :lol: :lol: :lol:
    #5 eb plunder :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. I must have been drunk lol

But you will learn that sometimes you just need to stay pinned for one reason or another. I help you learn how to fight as a hansel if you want

10. You also hit the previous tsg, and the couple before it. I stopped checking then. Seems like it's a frequent thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Respect tsg master :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Idk what this is about. Is this supposed to be an insult? I like EBs, so what?

12. Well you felt the need to explain yourself and suggested you were drunk :lol: :lol: :lol:
    You also wanted me to provide proof via ss, So evidently you found the experiencing shaming :lol: :lol: :lol:
    It's ok we get it, you would rather pin troops on your giant friend than attack an enemy who pays more during osw. :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. I secretly like EBs and emojis

14. I like kebabs and wine.

Can we all have a group hug ? ️

15. Nooo Vix, don't twist words ur self lol no one is butthurt, like I said - we are grateful. I just can't wrap my head around ur contradictions: first 'UL wasn't really Zaft that's why they didn't get hit' as we were told by imf who was the one expected to hit the top 2. Then it's 'Zaft was bigger than apoc at start cos of all the biggest lb (UL)' - so were they Zaft or weren't they?

I got excited when I read ur 'wanna know more facts' - thought ud tell me something I didn't know, but u didn't :/ Here's the thing u guys wish u had in apoc: no matter how much some of Fury members may have disliked Zaft (or old Zaft I shall say), the majority are still here and fighting. Simply because u hit us, our family and that's the level of loyalty apoc wish they had.

I think u are one of not so many in apoc who can think independently, I'm sure u understand what I mean :)

16. what kind of wine?

Cause if a group hug is required this is important. Could be a deal breaker.

17. No I am not lol never ran from any osw and I been in osw for the majority of my time playing Kaw. I won't get into details again cos I've disputed this claim before in other threads, and cos I don't really care what u guys like to think. Whatever makes u happy :)

18. Just a wannabe lol

19. Indeed. I'm mad at u for that too

20. We had it on good info that zaft ul and red and friends had enough of zaft. And that they were leaving before osw. So yea we didn't poke the biggest bank in kaw. Sounds smart to me lol

And Russian. Just saying your not butthurt doesn't make ur butt not hurt. We know it does

What else are u guys gonna cry about today ?