Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Yer I can read.in my eyes you guys at kofte are destroying what was a good name.congratz on stripping harb .you gained huge respect throughout kaw for it 400 ppl hitting 1 .
    Kodos too harb and the other ZAFTIES standing by each other.even though they are broken down too 50-80 members who cares all that is left are the true players.
    Please stop attacking ppl real lives in a tap tap game.just because they won't quit a fight attack there real life persons isn't gonna work either.
    I'll put real money on zaft never breaking.
    Keep it classy and enjoy the tap rap game!

2. You guys are really butthurt about the Zaft UL members

wanna know more facts?

we held off as cf was being discussed with a large amount of members

We actually held off Fury strips for a while as there was talks in pm, and respectfully wanted to give them a chance too as communication did seem open. there was also a large number of Fury members in pm with people undecided if they agreed with Zaft leadership. So while there were hits, for a while after initial strips, we actually held back

Once we knew Fury 100% were going to fight with their alliance- then the strips went in full force

So get facts right before you keep spouting about off about Zaft UL

3. That's one lovely basement you've got chubby :lol: :lol: :lol: Perfect for chasing guys :lol: :lol:
    Credit where credit is due, guy_chaser didn't pin troops on the last tsg for once :lol: :lol: :lol: His quest count went up tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chubby guide to osw, dumb one liners, pin troops on tsg or quests and wall your opponent instead of hitting them :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Why did baba go so quiet? It's like his voice and bfa just disappeared in to thin air :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Just like the rest of furys bfa :lol: :lol: :lol: fury cr2 dropped his :lol: :lol: :lol: cr2 and no bfa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fury just needs to cover up and have a little more self respect :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Vix why you even bothering to argue with the circus clown?

One minute she says the LB are runners, next she says we were afraid to hit them....

One minute she says she never reads my posts, next minute she tries to have me banned by quoting my post.....

One minute she says we only live in the past, next minute she brings up the past.....

It's a common pattern, probably only treatable by medication rather than logical argument.

Funny to read her contradictions though 

6. RS are u another person in denial??? As long as I could remember, zaft always outnumbered and outgunned any other clan in osw. I should know I was there for 3 years... now that it's the opposite your going to play the victim card...u know very well that u guys weren't in the same position u are now... U had a lot more members and clans when this osw started...we did destroy u guys....we did annihilate u guys...your barely staying afloat.....most of your members and clans barely give inc and barely getting threw and barely active...the zaft reign is over and done with....facts are facts.... U and I both know that u guys are lost this osw and could never come back and win regardless of the petty strips u do....nothing will ever top the 300T strip on HARB and it's just a matter of time that we get who ever is left....sure there is plenty for u to say(bs) but nothing u could do to stop us!!!!

7. You were stripped 300t and yet they needed to vote whether to fight or not? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    You left clan for one week? Did they need to send ravens out to all the kingdoms to let other zafties know of your strip and the upcoming "vote"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seems legit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Arn't u a osw runner? Lol

9. Come on Apoc get on with our destructiontheres enough of you isn't there? Just stop with the blah blah and get on with it.

Nobody cares about all this forum crap just do what u gotta do, then go get some fresh air. I'm getting so tired of u talking bout what you are gonna do just get those phones out and destroy us already gezzzz

10. Just because you are still here doesn't mean your alliance isn't destroyed. Do you figure you even have 100 actives with more than mp allies within all of zaft? Doubt it. You just hold on for the ride. You will know when we are done pounding your ass.

11. Carnage resident town crier has shown up :lol: :lol: :lol:
    You said you don't like harb, is that why cry so much? You voted against the war? You don't want to fight for harb? You're at max plunder and cr4 in a clan which used to lb1? You're in pin 24/7? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My guess is it's a combination of all of them :lol: :lol: :lol: Your wall is testament to how much you cry,your ever changing banner too :lol: :lol: :lol: Enough tears there to sink the titanic ten times over :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. If I had a dollar for every :lol: you use...

13. Reminds me of appleseeds lol.

14. A bit

15. While I respect having a fight till the end even if 100% naked approach, having gotten mutual CF's from much larger clans due to it. At some point the war is lost and it turns into a non stop stubbornness type thing.

Seems we have reached that phase.

Well done Apoc!

I am 100% happy to never stop fighting. Since a good number of people like to hit other people and not EB's.

Go Apoc!

16. You could buy 2 almost 3 seals :lol:

17. F-u-r-y getting really brave with his 100b bomb 

18. Why is Jupiter posting here? And laughing so hard? I remember my first forum post 

19. Why is dirtylarry posting here? And crying so hard? I remember when Fury had bfa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

20. Oh yes I'm crying about some nobody cheerleader posting excessive amounts of emoji. I'm actually mad bro because I gave you attention