Warning to all you OP Quoters

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your an idiot, Im a Hansel cupcake I was full with no gold out lmao hte helped this noob grow so fast doesnt know basic mechanics

2. I don't do hte you stupid moron. Nice try though

3. Eh

6. Not my first account but is good to know you can read

7. You sound mad bro.

8. I like your mith up btw

9. Mighty said earlier that he was making gold off assns 

10. Quit quoting yourself dummy lol

11. I think you forgot me frog (quote added for extra effect)

12. Thanx it helps me get thru on bigger spys

13. The quoting issue is very old since the days of dos bbs. Personally I rarely use the forums. While it would be great if ppl quoted responsibly. It would be better for Devs to limited quoting to 5 lines/quote. As some idiots will simply use anything to incite aggravation in discussions.

14. LMAO!!!!!!!!

15. Show me where I said I was making gold off assn? Look at my spies? I clearly stated I was making gold from attack actions while nub fails on assn me

16. @morons & sensibles

So instead of trying to cause needless problems in often pointless forum discussions. Grow up and show decency.

-Quoting excessively shows immaturity
    -Farming morons is pointless. (there morons for a reason)

-Petition the devs to create a responsible quoting system as policing is a band aid not a real solution

17. Respect to luckstar actually came out of dtw an fought back ruffing me up a lil bit XD thanx

18. Oh noes here comes the sensible police with a silence banner. Idiot hypocrite

19. Rebel

20. Rebel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.