Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Btw nightmare in all your self praise gotta remind you that self praise is a sign of weakness and everything is in the eye of the beholder. You and your rag tag band of misfits can continue praising yourselves, only makes you that much more pathetic.

2. AWESOME!!!!!

3. Pathetic with allies and active members plus the same amount of clans we started with. Now harb what was your point. I think I missed it.

4. Your number will come up. We are very patient. You all will be banging your heads against the wall soon while we laugh. 1 by 1 dumb machine.

5. U guys were saying we were not strip checking againast Na.

Now how come 60t was clean striped.
    Dont say u folowed us and left for strip check .

Ah apoc fools jump on again....

7. Your number will come up. We are very patient. You all will be banging your heads against the wall soon while we laugh. 1 by 1 dumb machine.[/quote]

lol zaft/fury are very patient Harb after all they were very patient waking you up when you got stripped lol

love it. whos dumb dumb now? lol

Stuck in the past? Harb re-read all past threads full of PAST ZAFT/FURY QUOTES.....get it?

8. I <3 RS Now and forever.

9. Gotta love this girl. You say you don't read my posts and maybe you don't. Funny how you try to get others to ignore them too. Absolutely nothing to do with the fact they expose your bs, lies and colourful past 

'Move along, nothing to see here!' 

Fury logic -

Bring up the MG osw and previous Zaft / Apoc osw's ( even though not in Zaft at the time ) is perfectly ok and NOT bringing up the past cos we think it makes us look good

But

Anyone in Apoc mentioning anything before yesterday is just bringing up the past and should be ignored cos it's not relevant.

Um otay den 

Ok guys seriously this is just embarrassing, is it ok to mention the past or not?
    Little tip - C O M M U N I C A T E

Just saying 

JB 

10. I'm assuming you weren't - if you were then you explain to your boss how you missed his.

Good luck getting out of that one 

11. In the words of your dearest RS - check achievements 

not quite the 60T you want to harp on about - but we gotta let you grasp at something

12. I'm kofte in PIMD and also a "Lord"

13. Chubby Lord has a ring to it 

14. I think Chubby has a KotFE Lord Fetish

15. I cant wait be stripped and be like harb....fight with mp ally...and btw no cf for me. Harb when I am like you will you like me then...#watchoutIgothomies

16. I'm so pissed off that I bothered to catch up on this waste of time... Swear to God some of you (EW) get more ignorant with every tap.

[​IMG]

17. First zaft says the war won't be won by our landslide of strips. Then they brag when they get a couple strips in and tell us we are doomed lol

Bruh. Your logic is erratic. 

18. If you gonna win at a strip war u need to strip more than the other guys morons. Not 1/50 as much lol

Stupid.

Like taking a selfie in a cheap hotel room mirror lol

I get it tho. He's all excited about his first time out of his momma dukes house.

19. Why is harb even talking on this Thread??? He probably still thinks that he's got his 300T backing him up....

20. This is still going on?