7.8 mag Earthquake hits Nepal

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LHL_LegendarySirAyden_LHL, Apr 25, 2015.

1. SUPPORT those families are in my prayers and I would love the devs to do another type a fundraiser for this sad occasion

2. It Shoulda hit Boston

3. My condolences are with victims & their families.. May god bless them.. There is a huge loss of human being & properties..

I support OP.. Plz devs make donation promo to help those poor victims& their families.. Nepal is a developing country & it needs more support from all over the world & from kawmmunity as well.. Im sure many are ready to donate.. You made donation promos earlier to the Japan Victims.. Plz make it this time also bcoz Nepal is a more needy country as it is developing country.. Im not from Nepal but i can feel there pain..

Plz do donation camp asap.. Ty

4. Can i ask a question?
    How well prepared was the government for this?

Rip Earthquake victims

5. Not prepared at all no one thought this big earthquake will happen till now 6200 dead 3million plus homeless total death till end will be above 10k and one thing our most homes in village area are different they r old style made of mud block and wood almost all of them are completely destroyed along with some big n latest buildings 600+ earthquakes above 4 rector scale and not just one centerpoint it was 4-5 different centerpoints 6.6 6.9 and 7.8 was big ones others small ones n many after shocks

6. I can not post 3rd party websites here, however, there are a few places on line where those who want to donate can (if the Devs decide not to run a campaign).

8. Shoulda hit Baltimore......