KaW Lottery

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MCR_Wade, Apr 30, 2015.

1. This would actually be a great way of bringing down the inflation of the gold in kaw.

Simply make it 1B to enter (1 entry per person) and this happens daily. All the gold goes into a pot of sorts. 5 winners will be chosen each day from the list of those who entered and will get a share of the gold that was in the pot. Overall let 75% of the gold go back to the winners (15% each) which means that gold will overall be going down in kaw from the lottery but at the same time some lucky people gain a lot where many lost only a small amount.

2. Support :)

3. We do have this.. It's indy wars. You purchase your mith, Cast your WoC and if you win, you get placed on the better team! :cool:

4. Keep dreaming Farr haha

5. I'm not actually. Just thought of it and would add something new to the game. I'm surprised how many people like the idea. I thought it would get shot down.

6. Great idea bud! What about this idea and having the other rewards? Are you saying only gold as a reward or split gold and have 1 other reward with the gold?

7. Support the lotto would be dope.

8. Supported but not on equipment part only gold.

9. What I am getting at is that gold is the main reward needed right now while taking it away too. Seriously there is so much equipment available through other means right now. The only things that I can see working are build tokens and the eye glasses to explore land.

10. I agree, but I doubt they would give out that many building tokens and spy glasses. I'd be okay with any of it, but I do agree that the equipment isn't needed.

11. Imagine if there was a fee of 1b to enter the lottery and 5 lucky people would win and 1 of them would win the jackpot for that week. Lets say that week it was a build token. If 10000 people took part that would be 10t gold. If 75% went back to the players and was split equally then the 5 winners would win 1.5t each. Then the jackpot winner would get a build token on top of that too. 5 people get a nice boost to their kingdoms and 2.5t of gold is taken out of the game (excluding the build token cost)

If more gold needed to be lost then 50% of the gold could go back which would be still very reasonable.

12. Great idea!

13. How would one mith piece to one person who is unlikely to ever win again... unfair?

14. This btw.
    Also maybe lotteries you can enter for the equip slots you have nothing in? Everyone saying how easy it is to get eq.... Please shush. Go start an alt. Use NONE of the people you know to get in to ebs to chase the eq. Now tell me how long it took just to fill all the slots much less get the better pieces.... which you need to even start to war unless doing primals.
    This is an alt yah yah other accounts are charging. But come on

15. I have. Equip really isn't difficult to attain. I've never had trouble getting equipment drops. It only takes activity and get items if any.

16. I'm in an indi war

17. Lol 

19. Support but changing someones name colour is the equivalent to dumping a bulls eye onto your kingdom, at least allow a period of time for the player to have immunity against attacks so they don't get farmed immediatley or the picks should be anonymous with no name colour.

Other than that, it would be interesting if this was implemented.