[COMING SOON] New Look & Event Page

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 1, 2015.

1. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Is the app store advertisement still going to look like a 3 year old child with mercury in his bloodstream drew it?

2. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

:lol:

3. Thanks devs, it honestly looks alot better

4. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

At this time there's no UI overhaul, though there will be a new Events Page UI.

We can't give everything away at once. Have to give you something to look forward to don't we? :)

Thrilled to hear this! While we can't always act immediately we do listen. Some things take time, but in the end we hope it's worth it.

There will indeed be new app store images. No more stick figures!

5. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

I'm just glad no one has to have the Awkward situation anymore about the front cover.

6. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Looking forward to the update for events it will be a nice change. On another note, with this new update coming soon with the event update does this mean that Season 5 of Estoc Wars will be the next event? Also my alt said Update-Boobs in world chat and got silenced with no help at all from the support team, so hopefully there will be some changes to that aspect of ATA as well, particularly in regards to the staff member named Ruby.

7. Niceee! I love the new loading screen. The idea with a event page is good. Support! :D

8. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Nice!!

9. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

This is secretly a massive game recruitment thing. Don't feed the pig. Don't try for the poster. 

10. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Can you please use my account in the pictures (like you did moose).... I wanna be famous

;)

11. Do you have an estimated update time more specific than a few days

12. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

YES

13. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

 Epic!!!!

14. Will the whole game get a makeover, or only the loading screen and app icon?

15. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Love it. Love everything about it. Now if I waste $200 on an event, can see if I need to waste another $200.

16. Wow sick

17. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Instead of winning a poster may we have banner instead...

18. This is a major step in the right direction Devs.

Thanks for making me seem like a complete nerd on twitter :shock:

19. Only those things