RIP Emeth, A Legend, A Hero, A Friend

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Bluejay, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I knew Emeth pretty well, he was a sound guy, despite his bravery in fighting for his country he would always tell me and i think a few friends to never join because it was too dangerous.

I know he left kaw to take care of his child better and not waste his time here but he truly was a great guy and a true friend of mine.

Rest in Piece <3

2. I won't let this go down. Sorry if it's spam I don't care.

3. If the developers really care about this great man, they will put him as first on the ally leaderboard.
    At least for a while.
    He was one of the best KaWers of all time.
    Heroes are remembered, but legends never die.

4. if this is the one OP is talking about then yup guy was a true legend. his jersey should be hung from the rafters

5. It's two different people. One who quit kaw a long time ago and a kid who reused the name

6. How do you know he is dead...? Not like he logged into kaw just before death and told you...my condolences if he is dead. Just a bit far fetched is all.

7. I didn't know the guy but R.I.P. Mate.

8. I believe his brother logged on and told a few people that were obviously close and maybe a few texts as well idk the full story

9. Having your closest friends on a game...bit sad. Sounds more like he wanted to retire with a hint of drama. Where did he 'serve' anyway?

10. You may stand down warfighter. Rest easy, we have the watch.

11. I miss you bro. It's not fair..... your daughter is beautful...

12. Great reason for missing someone. Asswipe. How do you know he is really dead though? He may have lied about being in the armed forces...

13. Emeth was a great friend. Close to me. I held his name for a bit when he was too busy. He was a great guy. We had plans on making a thread together. I have the info and plan on releasing that thread in his honor. Sad thing is we spoke not to long ago. He wa a legend and has my respect now and always

14. Believe it or not some people actually have these things called phones and you can see where im going with this rant

15. Because I've seen him in uniform. May not be my thread but please. Leave. This was a great man and I would love not seeing you smashing on his reputation. A bit sad isn't it? Hitting someone who can't hit back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.