War 27 (4/19/2015) Devs please look into matching...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Restof you look its me I am guilty you called me out until you retract your statement enjoy the pinned and stripped life most disrespectful thread against a lady who works her butt off to make it better I won't have it anymore

2. Only in pin because of the sheer amount of people it took to get me there but lol @ you complaining about being hit.

I have one ally to strip who's worth around 5% of what I have in pots. Why would I be worried about you hitting me in my sleep? lol. Stay mad kid, but please find another thread to rage on.

I responded to Squishy mistakenly so removed it as it was incorrect & irrelevant. Try to keep up dopey. I "called you out" (as you call it) with ss of your failed INC as you attempt to be a tough guy.

And again, no one intended to disrespect Sylv & if she felt that way she can handle herself. You just wanted to try to look tough & sat in pin til the others jumped in. Just fail.

Last post in response to the crybabies for real this time though.

3. Your a liar and I am gonna hit you and strip you til kaw dies you noob sheer amount of ppl get a grip your not that special but I begged Sylvia to let me put you in case she said no so its just me and squishy

4. Strip me nakey too

Edit: Please don't, hotes is bae

5. Mod pls lock this thread.Now turned into..

6. Though the text was a bit misguided, the gif kept my attention longer then I'd like to admit. Epic :lol:

7. It happens in indi too how do you call it a match when your up against a account ranked 6 on leaderboard against someone ranked 1120 so were not just saying there's a bit of a difference,So take note please.

8. Seems like here you say it does take work to roster primal and u used sh for exploits and got owned

9. Thanks for your continued angry obsession with me, but necro rezzing this post doesn't really have an affect on anything. When I first started learning/rostering primals I was an SH so tried to war with SH. This has already been established many times. What's your point? Is your point just to continue to prove to me how much you care by watering every single thread with noob tears?

10. Hmmm lol, I like it cant keep doing what you do.

11. Who bumped this...