Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Points awarded if you can figure out what lr2 so4 means - hint it's not a chemical term.

2. Lr=Lateral rectus.. So= superior oblique and the numbers just point out the nerves ...

I'm not here for anatomy points hun..

3. Incorrect.

4. Look again but it's ok . I made my point 
    You stick to your field of interest I will stick to mine
    Meanwhile, we are still in osw . Enjoy

5. Pre optic myotomes ring a bell?

6. Way off topic! Very informative mind you 

7. Where did mr wanna be smarty pants go??

8. Never was a fan of embryology .. But you cannot interpret what I said as incorrect .. Just check extraocular muscles 

9. Are you sure that's how they are innovated?

10. Are you sure you dont rp? as nurse perhaps ....hit me up.

11. so is definitely n4... Lr is n6 but thought you made another mistake that I was willing to let go 

Enjoy the osw and the forum thread

12. Anything worth reading on any of the pages ? Or just same crap ?

13. Sorry jacks, but you can keep begging all you want ;)

14. Frankly put your not on topic with this thread at all. I encourage you to make a thread of your own instead of continuously derailing this one. Your lack of war contribution and build cant be compensated for with your quips and at best, blog material. Your "ill dumb it down for you" doesnt inspire a hunger for education btw.

15. Same as....unless you actually read anything Blazey spouts on aboutyabber yabber yabber, bless her

16. ️️️

17. Well she and furbies can not war...so whut else do they have??

18. How on earth is this thread still relevant?

19. Well this thread is getting very embarrassing

20. My pm box begs to differ ;)

I think it's quite topical when the message is the medium - since the dawn of time people see themselves to up the Moral game in an osw.

But hey, use deceased people to fill yer moral compass - if that truely floats yet boat!!