Remove Round Wars? Cast Your Vote

Discussion in 'Wars' started by CoS-Dillybar, Apr 24, 2015.

1. I like the idea of nighthawk about creating tiers. Every player gets a rank based on build, available equip and alles. Devs could use it for matching. Maybe some rules for when you can or cannot signup.

A simpele check during signing up if a player is still having the same rank could prevent abuse. Also leaves Some space for changing equip als tactic

2. Tiers don't eliminate stacked rosters. Hansel heavy rosters will still smash everyone. And one or two clans will congregate all of them.

3. The idea of having both a round war and either a primal or indi running at the same time would be the best show of popularity. Before the next war season begins it may be a good idea for developers to attempt this tweak - best way of doing so is emailing support@athinkingape.com with the link to this thread with the idea explained fully.

If round wars are shown to have no sign ups or no matches in a regular basis then they shouldn't have a place in the schedule imo

4. Maybe just reduce how often round wars occur? More people will participate if they know they only have, for example, one chance a month to participate

5. No vote for round wars. Since we have seen lot mismatch war. And dev. cannot give fair matchup coz it is we who setup roaster. Max I can suggest we give right to dev. to rearrange the roaster by switching it from one team to another which may give chance for even roaster both side.

Or else indi wars are on to test your BFA and BFE.

Give more indi wars.

At last my vote goes for INDIVIDUAL WAAaaRr.

6. I didnt even know they still existed :S i say get rid of them, you don't just make improvements in a game to keep the lesser version :^)

7. Remove rounds!
    On my first (and only because they suck for smalls) round war we fought a clan with a much higher average cs than us. It would have been a fair round, but 1/3 of our clan could't hit any of them or SKO. It was dts over and over again, but they were still hitting me and my clannies! If that isn't reason enough to remove round wars, I don't know what is...

8. Take out round wars and split them up evenly between primal and indi

9. I vote for stables to be for free! Horses for 911030929482084 and am horses kewl

10. There is a much higher demand for aussie war down under times, than there are for round wars. I find that ironic.

11. War 3 and War 22 host the most matches for round wars I'd say at least keep those 

12. What number is most?
    Usually its none n occasionally 1 match

13. Yesterdays grudge match between the Arcadian empire vs pvp beasts shows the round war format can still produce exciting and viable wars. But if the kaw community votes to remove it then democracy wins. Speaking of that, I petition for an official voting format from the devs. Someone that's less lazy than I please get that going.

14. The stigma n disinterest for Round Wars is the issue. The very minimal support is obvious hence why its more often that not a dead war slot. Aussie/Asians have requested a war slot suitable for their TZ while Round Wars r undesirable for the vast majority of the EE community.

Btw it would be appreciated if ASW or S5 would be announced by the devs for us to plan n get excited about.

15. Btw it would be appreciated if ASW or S5 would be announced by the devs for us to plan n get excited about.[/quote]

NO Season 5 for u! 

16. Keep round wars, may not be for everyone but at least its a verity

17. Sorry bud but those time slots are great for primal or INDY ..... war 22 should be a 15v15 the 100v100 is crazy btw support to primal or INDY ️

18. replace round wars with indi