KaW Lottery

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MCR_Wade, Apr 30, 2015.

1. I was just thinking that it would be cool if they added a Lottery to the game.

The entry could be based on size so the cost would be higher for an entry the bigger you are such as the mithril cost.

The Lottery reward would be up to the development team or event coordinators (whoever the hell the is in charge of it).

I was thinking it could be like a monthly Lottery and the reward could change every month.

Rewards could be anything from a certain amount of gold, a free land token, a select number of seals, crux chests, or a new equipment piece.

I also thought the winner could have a month long name color change for being selected.

Another thought is that maybe up to 3 people could win a month like the Valiant Knight selection.

Thanks for reading my idea and I would appreciate your input!

2. So if a con won the Valiant Knight lottery how are we ganna stop em from going wild?

3. He said "Like the valiant knight". He is referring to it, that wasn't part of his idea.

4. I don't understand what you're asking. What do you mean by con and what does them being named Valiant Knight have to do with the monthly lottery I pitched?

5. He thought that you meant three people win VK as part of a lottery, included in your initial idea, and bad people could win the award.

Hope I helped clear things, you guys seem very confused. :)

6. I think it's a pretty cool idea. Dotb needs to screw his brain on before commenting though lmao

7. S to the U to the P to the P to the O to the R to the T.

SUPPORT! Awesome idea but one of the prizes cannot be a price of eq as what piece would it be? You could get the hooves of destruction for all we know. Also it can't be a mithril eq because that would be unfair on the people that warred over and over till they got the mith to purchase. So eq prizes is a no no.

But great idea, I think the devs need to give a little back.

8. Screw you.

9. I meant like they make a new equip for the lottery, but now that I think of it that would be a lot and they wouldn't do that..haha.

10. Oh I see now. Thanks for clearing that up!

11. it's interesting.

12. Support. I like the idea! 

13. No support will be like rl where I never win

14. SUPPORT seems a great idea. Like the old events where a lucky person got an exclusive prize

15. For the eq, possible give an excisting eb eq @lv10 but make it look better?
    Knowing it wont happen but i will fantasize ;) What about a silver glittery armour and a high hat? Something like snobs :lol:

16. My first forum post!

Good idea OP. I lurves the gambling, even lotteries.

Support.

17. Support  Got my eyes on money and money on my mind

18. I get the basic idea and I say suuuuuuuuupooooooorrrt 

19. @op
    I bet you're a compulsive gambler