Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. So no consolidation? It would be like zaft cliff notes for farming. Thats almost like an almanac....

2. That _Jupiter guy is laughing more than Appleseed used to laugh.

3. More posts than stats..thats a laugher

4. zafts numbers matched ours at start of war. Dont forget that we shut down multiple clans in a matter of weeks. Its very simple here guys. How many clans have apoc lost? None. How many has zaft lost?SE has ran thru 3 ourselves and i know theres more. How much has zaft stripped from apoc? Miniscule amount compared to what apoc has stripped. You keep talking about achievement stats like they prove something. Well theres APOC achievement stats. Its funny cause zaft leadership actually destroyed half there alliance themselves without APOC having to lift a finger. Good job. Props to the zafties that are still fighting. Fight like a warrior with honor and ull get respect. Zaft is out numbered,out classed,out matched,and getting straight up out played in this osw.

 ̄ ́•._.•Ş℘ąřŧą ɛٳıŧɛ•._.• ́ ̄ѧpoċѧʟʏpsє
     Ćř/Ҡơŧʄɛ/ŧŞ/ɯơɠ/ɧıŧ/Şɛ/ɯąřٳơř/ɧơɠ

5. Yes. But at the end of the day me and your are the same. Just groupies. And bumping a thread that has nothing to do with us. Except when its about Ahyla. Then its hilarious.

6. I've been squatting 350+ since 9th grade

7. At the end of the day ur still disgusting

8. "We shut down"  no YOU are not part of the we in apoc sorry fella don't take away THEIR credit members clans left for whatever reason,cowards,eb,etc

9. chubby your an idiot. Gerr is seu. Seu us part of se. Se is in apoc. Therefore we is a valid term

10. Lol @ sparta elite underworld as a legit apoc war clan

11. Lol @ fury a legit zaft clan
    When did fury join zaft agian ? Lol
    Another good laugh when did fury become a veteran osw clan ?

12. LMAO Chubbet I didn't mean to hurt you girl, I thought you said u liked it rough or was it, you liked to act tough?
    Anyway let's go girl!!! refill so I can tattoo the APOCALYPSE Logo on that ass

13. That's weird even for the internet? Are u ok?

14. Funny how fury act like they have always been with zaft and act like they were in the last wars but let's be honest zaft was only people who wanted em.

15. Funny how you a large spy talking about osw and past osw with 5k steals moonface emoji*

16. Stats mean nothing chub chub. I have many accounts this not my original osw acct. Iv been busy clearing ur fam out.

17. I'm still waiting for Baba to come back from holiday

18. Ohhhh no chubbs going to the achievement cards lol how is fury v doing chubbs where were you at during last apoc vs zaft osw

19. They act like they were there total losers lol. What has fury actually won tho?

20. FYI 10k steals hillbilly chub chub. Clearing ur fam helping me get ma badges haha, sorry if word fam insults anyone at zaft I know they pull them cards.