Unwritten rules of OSW

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by PURRMION3GRANGER, Apr 29, 2015.

1. hey forums, this idea I'd like to propose is based on off system war and how to tackle a dying genre of kaw through player implemented ideas.

1. firstly the implementation of a strip cap of 500 billion per an account which can be adjusted accordingly depending on the size of clans warring. should this be violated then the opposing clan can counter at their own discretion. also the cap can be changed from player to player basis to total stripped from clans through mutual agreement. once this requirement has been met the account in question can have a red dot applied to the title to notify the opposing clan it is out of the game.

why? because this applies a winning margin in off system wars which would go along way to tackling the boredom that comes with osw and make it accessible for more clans.

2. make pacts beforehand for, sounds silly but most players avoid osw in the first place because of the negative omens that come from it not everyone likes to have a loud mouth or swear on others walls so a friendship pact to not go beyond light hearted banter should be made making it more inclusive and also removing any stigmas about osw, rather than making enemies through a war it is much more fulfilling to make friends in a game.

let me know your thoughts on what can be added and how the ideas currently up can be improved, will be here to add and change idea's accordingly.

2. what the **** is this..

Are you a care bear or something because in this game, osw isnt like care bears having pillow fights.. i imagine it like the British Royal Navy fighting Blackbeard's fleet of pirates for control of the Spanish Main. Every war here is a big deal in its own way. And you are trying to ruin that by pissing on it with the ideas of being nice?

Nay, war is a terrible thing and shall always remain that way.

3. Lol shut up. Please. There are no rules of any kind besides the terms of use.

4. Friendship pact: I'm gonna farm u like a wheat field, strip u naked, trample on you when you are down, and you gonna thanked me at the end.

5. Ahdy, this guys in your clan man, either he's an excellent troll or you need to have a word mate 

6. Its just an idea. Don't know why people have be mean every time someone post something. And btw Ahdy is no longer playing........

7. Not sure if op is trolling…

8. This has gotta be a troll.

9. Nay!

I say again,
    nay!

10. Support.

11. not sure if a troll or if op is high

either way no support osw is war with no rules

12. Frog in osw mode.. According to OP's idea..

13. they where just ideas, constructive ideas. everyone has a right to an opinion but rather than flaming just suggest fixes I don't see how hard this can be.

I acknowledge the large alliances even clans like new age have their own agenda's for osws and they are good at it. this thread is not for them. this is a war game but it's not a war and off system means off the system not no rules that is just how it was expected there are clans who will put it all on the line but there are only a handful in many and that really isn't inclusive in fact this game is probably drifting further from a war game EE aside during the near 3 years I've been active. the clans that do war are being further held back by diplomacy and every osw clan that does war does with minimal consequence in mind. is that really what you ask for in a war game? a war every few years with no realistic end? does that sound like fun to you a war which dies out and you have to go through with it for the sake of it? my idea of a game war or not is actually playing the game and not being consigned to being a bit part player for the rest of the rare osws that actually happen. sticking with ideals that cause less wars to happen is rather contradictory if you actually enjoy doing osw's unless of course you enjoy being a keyboard warrior more. this is a game first and foremost the idea of war is irrelevant. You want a real war? join the army do a job which might get you to shoot or be shot at then see how much you enjoy it. if you just want to play a game for the sake of enjoyment quit including your morals meant for real life into an online game.

14. reserve that threat for people you are in osw with.

15. Osw rules ?

Er.....

Hmmm.....

No ? 

16. It's an off system war it's not supposed to be rule oriented like system wars are. U just be communist

17. SUPPORT - with a few minor tweaks.

1) instead of a strip cap, have no cap at all.

2) do not make a 'pact' before hand and watch the rage flow.