RIP Emeth, A Legend, A Hero, A Friend

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Bluejay, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emeth aka as Alex and bbq pretty sure he was a kid way to young to be serving in any military

2. That's what I thought...

3. That's not disrespectful at all, they just want to know who this thread is dedicated to...

Never heard of Emeth, but this thread made me sad... Especially after my grandfather recently passed away. Best of luck to his family.

5. Dude..... I come back to you being gone? How? Why? You piece of **** you promised you'd come back. You promised. I love you so much and I will do everything to honor you. I will show everyone how awesome you were and I will meet your daughter and tell her all about you... I'm sorry I couldn't do more... damn it!!!! I'm sorry!!!!

6. Different Emeth. The later one alledgely left the military in 2013, or so he posted in FC forums, to my understanding.

7. I have known emeth past 2013... Up till 2014 he was still a child to my knowledge. Also I'm 99% positive bluejay is his alt.... There were only a handful of people who knew all his names so it's a bit odd that bluejay did. But if not. RIP bro. Knew you for ever Alexander.

8. Sad news of another fellow kawer passing. R.I.P. 

9. Always sad to hear someone died. RIP

10. Ok I knew that account when he was called Alexander then BBQ he was a kid not a bad kid but a kid that was back in 2012 and he's never ever gotten anywhere near the LB on any account that I know about. He was learning the game in 2012

11. Its a different emeth guys. the emeth being spoken of in op did that in '09/10 (early days of kaw).

my prayers go out to the family. emeth was a true kaw legend.

12. BUMP because I will not let this thread die even if I have to bump it daily

13. RIP for Emeth...
    I wish that his memories from his parents and friends will remain forever.....

14. I always have wondered if threads such as these are true :| I mean..what sources and such say he passed? Just a message from his family or such?

Meh I'll leave it at that :?

If he did pass, I give my condolences somehow

15. Rest in peace

16. it is indeed true that each time a person passes it is saddening but just close your eyes and remember with the death of one another will rise, everyone's time will eventually come. Let's just make the best of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.