Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. I skipped a couple words and thought we were referring to Philo's. Ill admit I connected my dots too quick

2. Well, there was Harbs inspirational chest thump that most of KaW just giggled at

3. I see that now. If I wasn't so intoxicated atm and typing so slowly, I would have seen that sooner. :lol:

Shocktop ftw 

4. Unrelated but, Aren't you someones womans lapdog? i meant from what i heard or was that another mod?
    Just rumors i've heard.

As for sounding like idiots in the forums i can count 2-3 apocs i've called out on that.

5. Inferno please tell me you don't put fruit in the beer? You seem better than that 

6. Hahahaha. To be completely honest when I'm at home I do not. But the bars around here like to add the Orange slice, which I actually don't really mind too much.

7. Oh noes u didn't just say that! All those nubs posting that I was wrong must be so upset at u right now :/

I wasn't in Zaft until recently so that statement of urs is irrelevant

Bahahahahahahahahaha u mean u'll finish ebing? When was the last time u hit anyone? Rare moments when I find u not pinning on eb, I hope for returned inc but never get it..all I get is u clearing my wall posts calling u out and quoting some irrelevant stuff..get a life ffs lol

U can try to tell me what to do when u actually do something other than running ur arrogant and ignorant mouth girly

8. Hey! I like a slice of orange in my Blue Moon

9. Yea but you are a chick. I eat the orange slice right away if they give me one

Something about it

10. I know who I hit and how often I do so, along with many zafties. And no **** youre outnumbered. Have you seen this war? Or are you too busy on forums

11. Look I found a picture of Duna right after Mary made his chest thumping thread about being an Internet tough guy

12. Thats right Player take after Zaft. Pat on the back for calling ppl idiots with thoughtless points that are backed up with a troll account that you yourself said you havent been playing kaw for two years and just came back. Your point of ignorance honestly doesnt contribute to this thread.

13. She does a lot more than you give credit her for Russian. You zafties need to really think about what your writing before spewing your crap on forums. This is literally the only way you guys can gain any ounce of confidence while being smashed. It's not our fault that fury chose the losing side and now complain about it. The only way larry can feel good about himself is making fun of our names and clan names and calling himself a pvp champ lol.

14. I never took after ZAFT but it's not like i have anything idiotic to point out on their end of this thread...

15. Are u her KaW/rp bf? To the rescue!

16. That's not the only way I make myself feel good 

17. Whatever makes you sleep better at night Russian.

18. Why is it you apoc always show up in little groupies?
    I find the outnumbered thing quite ironic, compensating much?

19. The same could be said about zaft. Who are you again? Some guy who played 2 years ago?