~ClanCoverage~ Issue #3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Apr 29, 2015.

1. *I normally try to space these out 2-3 days, but, eh, it's finished now. And, I love delving deep into the creative part of this tap tap game and writing these fictional stories. It gives me more stuff to include somewhere else. <3

After my affair,

After my trip to Laydee, I decided to visit one of the oldest lands in all of KAW, known simply as iG.

Although I was invited by a random beggar that has some clout there, old friends turned me away. All these flavors and they choose to be salty.

Well by that time it was dark. I mean pitch black. I could barely see my hands if I put them in front of my face. I assumed I was in a forest because of how many times I tripped over tree roots.
    In the forests of KAW, there are many things that will kill me at any moment for food without a second thought to it. I actually should be dead right now. But, I hear nothing. No owls hooting, no wolves howling. Nothing.

I froze. This can only mean one thing if I'm in the lands near iG. I quickly looked up at the cloudy sky for the moon, trying to determine what day of the month it is. But, it isn’t in the position needed for this event. So why is this why the stage set for it to occur?

Suddenly, a loud, deep, loud war cry began. It wasn't in-sync.

I've only heard that war cry once and I only know only one group of warriors that can make it. Some call them, (PG13), (PG13) or (PG13).

All can agree that they have heard the name New Age.

The noise can only mean three things. They are either celebrating their anniversary, about to head off for war or about to defend their land. And one of those is already crossed out.
    I ran for the noise like an idiot.

After about five minutes of running, I made it to the entrance of the forest only to see two Titans getting ready to go at it with all they have.

On my left, the Yafians, a reputable force, in formation, 5x larger than New Age. On my right, a ragtag group of warriors, some wearing armor, many without it.

The strange thing is though, the Yafians have a strange weapon in their ranks. Dozens of 40 feet tall towers fill the gaps where soldiers aren't standing, green smoke surrounding it. I assume it to be a type of large scale healing magic.

Nevertheless, New Age charged for the formidable lines, screaming at the top of their lungs. I thought them to be fools.

I missed the initial clash due to a sword poking into my neck.

"Turn around." I heard a voice say.

I did, to see three warriors with their swords pointing at me.

"Who are you? Oh hell, he's a VK. The Devias will kill us if we kill him."

"What do we do with him then?"

"Take him in any way. I hear Wulf pays handsomely to get a VK back."

"You make it sound like I'll go down easily."
    "Turn around again."

I did and my eyes bulged out of their sockets. In a matter of minutes, the ragtag group of New Age troops decimated the Yafian lines. Their war poodles picking off the runners who were too slow.

"Do you have beer?" I asked, turning around again.

"Enough to fill the ocean twice." The man replied.

I'm sure Yafi won't take this well. Interviewing them will probably involve me being on the front line of their revenge.

I sighed. "Let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a more serious note,

My visit to New Age was fun. It was my first time being there even though I know like ten people there. CC was highly active, in-between the war reporting.

I’m giving my notable person segment to Rustic_Knight_Of_WhateverHePutsHere. I’ve known him for a while now and he hasn’t changed a bit. Always having a vision for everything presented to him and is able to set off on a path to achieve it.

My quote for them:

2. All fear our War Poodles!

3. This is Twicc's poodle. She is a sweetheart and wouldn't bite a fly...

She may bite a (censored) or a (censored) and she has bitten a (censored) off..

But she wouldn't bit a fly.

4. For insurance reasons, New Age have placed proper signs at our clans door.

5. That's you Rusted.

6. Battle! Don't blow my cover!

7. Good luck on your adventuress AJ.

8. By the way... I wonder how much Wulf would pay to get AJ back?

AJ, visits us again. I have a nice dungeon.. I mean room for you.

9. I bet a Wulf would like some nice female poodles...

10. Our poodles are worth more than AJ. Wulf already tried to court one and he was turned down because he didn't have enough coin.

11. From the intel I have gathered, Rusty IS the poodle. 

12. 
    Support!

13. This post is too long, could you please shorten it please? Or you could provide a short summary.

Thank you,
    • -Narwhal

14. You must not be able to read or spell out words. It's okay books arn't for everyone.