Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Nice side step, cute but not answering anything lol

2. I highly recommend Fury to read naked for dummies :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Would come in handy :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Hopefully chubby doesn't try to eat the pages :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Don't bother with jb. All he usually does is divert attention from ur last reply to his post. Whatever it is. Cos he sucks at arguing. He just likes to troll like its 2012 and it's still kewl lol I normally just ignore his posts

4. jb why don't u and that clan your in try carnage heads up

5. Oh look it returned :lol: :lol: :lol:
    All of Zaft V New age, I don't believe you were as self righteous back then :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Although I doubt you can recall what you had for breakfast today :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. I'm very sorry if your grammatical illiteracy is beyond my understanding.

7. Sure that's what it is, absolutely nothing to do with calling out the bs you guys keep spewing 

8. Oh... thank you, i almost got caught by this 'trolling' tactic.
    I was starting to think he/she was really illiterate on a argumental standpoint.

9. I highly recommend u to take ss of opponent's stats before u strip it. And then check their sts after. Also, looking at clan's lb rank may give u some idea of how well u guys fund our upgrades. And that's after few months of osw, being as outnumbered as we are..we should've been off clan lb loooooooong ago if u were any good. I'm not saying all strips were fails but for the love of god don't be so ignorant u nub u

10. Jupiter can tell us or maybe show us more about osw? Or you just a spectator?

11. Annnnndddd another Spector

12. I highly recommend you to do more roster checks, for instance only cr1 and 6 has a full page of allies :lol: :lol: :lol: 2 is max plunder noob, 5 is naked and no were near bc :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Like I said naked for dummies :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Comin from a troll

Btw FURY is still LB cuz of cs u noob

14. I return hits..only Larry n alts so far.
    Talks cheap

15. Hahah I'd say you pay pretty good yourself spy btw like chubby and her girlfriend kenny-weakling you are now dtw

16. I tried showing but you're in pin surprise surprise :lol: :lol: . Pinning on eb like your life depended on it :lol: :lol: And Yes I will continue to spectate Fury fall even further apart. Fury naked party, last person remaining with an ally gets a free seal from me :lol: :lol: :lol: Hopefully you don't try to eat it too :lol: :lol:

17. Hmm wait this is still a osw lmao i just thought it was shooting fish in a barrel. Also if we bully the weak what does that make zaft and fury ? lol

18. Lol coming from the girl who's claim to fame is getting slapped all around kaw, wrecking clans from the inside then getting kicked out when they get sick of her ( sorry 'leaving' to join another clan  ) getting caught doing what she shouldn't and promising guys all sorts in pm just to get them to join whatever clan she's in.

Model citizen right there 

19. Lol nah u are wrong. It started from rp, apoc just got too used to it.

20. Could you please put down your pom poms cheering on your spouse? This may give you the ability to see the whole picture. Apocalypse is not the community's knight in shining armor nor are they full of saints. Furthermore, please take a glance up and down the Ally LB. There are ally hoarders and hire hitters in each alliance/clan, which includes Apocalypse.

However, I will give props where they are due. Apocalypse's plan to change the power in the game has worked perfectly. How many years has Zaft been the powerhouse of the game? Will this game continue to exist long enough for Apocalypse to even come close to filling Zaft's shoes? I personally doubt it.

If you have followed this thread and the previous war thread, you'll understand what Apocalypse's true intentions are for this war. It's to instill fear. Apocalypse does not want to be challenged anytime soon. After this war is finished, Apocalypse will do everything that they claim they are purging Zaft for (ally hoarding, hire hitting, bullying, etc.) except on a much more severe level. You can see the start of this already occurring by arrogance dripping from their members' posts.

tl;dr version: I would suggest clans start forming alliances now and preparing warriors. Apocalypse is about to torment, bully, ally hoard, and hire hit thinking they can "bully the weak" without any repercussions. The only difference in the game today than it was a few months ago is the fact that Apocalypse will become the most hated alliance rather than Zaft.