Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Lol

2. Its not just me who see's the irony

3. Lmao cloud tell yourself what u need to justify jumping in after all the LB have gonebig brave silver more like opportunist incorporated

4. Looks like your lb weren't too brave. As you said yourself they "have gone" :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Kinda like all of zaft gangbanging NA?

6. Another poor sport...suck it up.
    At least Larry n his alts hit me.
    U want me to join the OSW so u can repeat your opportunist nonsense?

7. Totally agree Jupiter. what's your point?Are u agreeing with me clouds clan silver are opportunist?

8. We all get what u saying - Zaft had superior numbers in the past. They did fight as one and I experienced it my self when got on Zaft's ca's for few weeks lol apoc is so disorganized it's not even funny..But let's not distract the public from main point - Apoc had to get superior numbers to have a chance at winning. Hence all the runners being in Apoc now, all the eb clans, even the clans that left Apoc in middle of previous osw with Zaft were accepted backjust so they can have a better shot at defeating Zaft this time..

Imagine for a second if Zaft and apoc switched places number wise in this osw. Do u really think apoc would still be here fighting? Lol and that's the point - Zaft can fight outnumbered and actually enjoy it. Apoc would've asked for cf long ago, just like they did in the 2 previous wars.

9. Typo, fixed.

10. RS aka Tokyo Rose ur poor at propaganda

11. But you're also missing the point and deflecting from what's really happening now. Speculation is all well and good and provides entertainment for the forum readers who you wish to convince.

But the fact is and will always be .....

Regardless of the numbers .....

Regardless of your speculation of what might have happened .....

Regardless of which way anyone wishes to interpret the previous mutual cf's ....

Zaft as a family and the influence they had over KAW ( using fear ) will never be the same again. Bottom line.

They will never terrorise or frighten people like they used to ....

They will never Gang bang people like they used to ....

They will never threaten people like they used to .....

In my honest opinion it's changed Zaft for the better, sometimes we need brought down to earth in order to change - those left will remain and form the nucleus of New Zaft whatever that may be.

So instead of repeatedly saying if this or if that, accept it is what it is - Apoc forced change on Zaft and there wasn't a great lot they could do about it.

JB 

12. Imagine if you had one brain cell :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Zaft no ally lb left in top 100
    Zaft clans like genesis,sotra,fury's veageance, ul, ultra, faith couldn't strip a band aid.
    Fury full of bfaless noobs, cr 5 is naked for crying out loud :lol: :lol: :lol:

However zaft is good at crying on forums you can attest to that Russian :lol: :lol: :lol:
    And running :lol: :lol: :lol: UL,genesis, and corp couldn't even fill one clan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell us another "Fairytale" Russian. Your fictional stories help me fall asleep :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. How is my comment poor sportsmanship? Nighthawk from a clan I've never seen or heard of. Join away nows the time

14. ummmm Genesis left a while ago Jupiter keep up son

15. To be fair, its hard to keep up with who left zaft. One look through your clan roster will confirm that :lol: :lol: :lol: .

16. Funny Jupiter u comment without knowing what's going on. Yes our ranks are getting small but we are still here. not the short war Imf and Mary promised u all is it

17. This coming from an alliance that's catchphrase is "we bully the weak"
    Sorry bud every post smells of hypocrisy and inflaming forums zaft done this zaft done that. When u guys are not whiter than white. Far from it. At the end of the day apocs arrogant outlook and chest beating speaks volumes for what is to come should u be unassailable in the alliances u guys make. Wdgapoc. Laughable. Nobody can osw anybody at this rate. If u doubt me on the arrogance. Just re read any one of nightmares posts.

18. 

19. Its funny how you complain we entered the osw but your mentality has been hit one hit all. I feel you guys are just intimidated by us and hoping we will just leave.

Was never promised a short osw but the opposite. We still have all our lb. Week by week day by day you get smaller we get bigger and stronger.

20. Lol @ catchphrase, it was a joke but got swallowed so some kept it going.

Mare can post whatever he likes, tbh it's funny how easily he gets under your skin and I never said Apoc was whiter than white, no one is, I merely stated facts, tell me where I'm wrong.

We could all go back and forth about who did what when and why, but bottom line is Zaft have had change forced upon them - something previously unheard of in kaw.

Plz read back before replying with some tangent irrelevancy.