7.8 mag Earthquake hits Nepal

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LHL_LegendarySirAyden_LHL, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Sad news :( my condolence to the lost family

2. Indian PM Narendra Modi Is Helping Nepal ^_^

3.  My prayers are to those who have lost in this distressful event.. 

4. Last update I read, 2,200 people had died. I'm sure many more will be added to that list. What a terrible disaster and my thoughts and prayers are with the region

5. As are mine. May God help those who lost family members.

6. Praying for everyone over there. Thank fully my relatives are doing safe for now. A charity event by devs would be awesome to have.

7. My thoughts, prayers and best wishes to everyone affected by this disaster..

8. A truly sad event. My thought and prayers go out to everyone affected by this.

9. i hope yall recover better than ever

10. Is a religious argument in order for the existence of GOD

11. No, they don't need to, but it is a good way to spread awareness of a tragedy, and encourage people to help out their brothers in another part of the world.

12. Feel free to have a religious argument, just in another thread. Please keep on topic.

(Btw, that's why I added "best wishes" after "prayers" in the OP for those who are not religious.).

As an update, the loss of life is now over 3200

13. Sorry to say but why are the 3rd world countries having such bad earthquakes. I'm from California we are due for another big one soon but damn it just sucks to be these people.

14. Bumping this because it is a better written request than the others in forums and it was out the longest.

15. It's a random act of nature, there is no 'why'.

16. Good luck to all who live there

17. if you can be unaware of an event that caused over 5000 confirmed deaths, you might as well be dead to the world, cuz obviously you never leave your basement.

my wishes go out to all affected by this. these thibgs may be natural but they still suck.