Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Is there any way to create an alt on the same device? (For the ally trading thingamadoohicker)

2. There is, but you would have to constantly delink your device and the Devs don't allow you to have one account on the same device.

3. You are not allowed to have multiple accounts on one device. You may have 1 PC account, and 1 account per device.

4. Thanks.

5. Thats also against ToU. A jerk mod could ban you for misleading others to break ToU, which happens to be against ToU as well.

Edit your post bud

6. No, it is illegal to encourage others to break the ToU, however just stating that is against it is allowed.

7. Considering he didnt state that it was against, I am correct and you are wrong. A player asked a question, and he merely gave an answer. That answer was against ToU.

My suggestion of editing is a good idea, as a technical mod could ban for 24 hours with a real reason.

8. Quoting is just as bad, Eclipso.

Edit yours too.

9. Sorry, my mistake, I misread some of his post, I thought he said the Devs don't allow, instead of dislike. You are correct.

10. Mine is not. To point out a flaw in ToU, with the intent to fix, is merely stuck up at most.

Trust me. I know this stupid ToU inside and out. I have alot of free time :lol:

11. My apologies if I sounded uptight and rude. Long day at work.

13. On March 11th, I shall edit this post*

14. Edited and fixed. Thanks for the tip Eclipso.

15. I should edit my post what should I say?

16. A question about Kaw, hopefully.

17. As a math geek I was wondering if anyone has ever done the math to figure out the exact fight mechanics (hit ranges, success probability, etc.)

18. For a success it's only a chance of probability due to the lovely wandering villager in time it could also be calculated. In order to fight out the exact math it would take massive calculations per hit and as the numbers would change. Even if someone did the devs would only have to change a few numbers and would change it all up.

19. How do you take part in a "relief effort"? Relief efforts like the typhoon and HiV immunity mentioned on achievements.

20. It's always through purchases in the oracle