Saying Sorry To All The Hte Ive Scamed

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by shmoneyman, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Is this an apology or an expose of stupid clans?

2. You're scamming more than virtual gold. In this game especially, we're talking real money and also time, lots of time being invested. Both of which are more important than virtual gold. And when you scam virtual gold you are taking these things away from the other person unfairly.

Basically what you're telling me is, it is okay to steal virtual things? So is it okay to use someone else's credit card and spend their "virtual money"? Its not real so why does it matter?

My point is, there are a lot of valuable things that go into "invaluable" things.

3. Repent you must, seen the error of your ways you have.

4. You sound like a damn tool bro.

You're a mock to the title of VK. If you buy that seal then expect to share because last time I checked, you're not going to be SOLOing Hte. ******* moron I swear.

Who the hell cares if the guy you're sharing it with didn't buy a seal, it's not taking away from the value and use of yours.

I'm so glad you got that VK badge because now that you stick out like a sore thumb, people can see how much of an idiot you truly are. 

I also think it's hilarious that you allow people in an MMORPG to affect your faith in humanity.

5. Final comment for the moment being:

I just read through the thread laughing hysterically at every post made by AJ.

Thanks for the laugh, buddy.

6. Iz all a bait :^)

7. I was being sarcastic.

8. Sorry I'm nor sober atm. xD

9. Op basicly lets people earn less fake gold. If that is scamming then atacking someone is scamming too

10. This is very, very simple.

Scamming people at an hte clan or stealing items IS the same as stealing real money. You can pretend it isnt but you are lying to yourself.

If you steal normal hits you are cheating the whole clan. Its like turning up to a houseparty where everyone has bought booze, you haven't, but you take drinks anyway.

Stealing items is cheating the seal user. Items is where the real value of the seal comes from, so taking them is stealing a significant proportion of that $6.

Cheats can dress it up how they like but it is theiving real money, end of.

11. I can hardly say that being in HTE GOLD for 5 mins without a seal counts as a scam

12. I love morals. They divide people, segregate others based off their beliefs, and can drive us to pointless bickering.

Good to apologize OP, if you believed that you've done something wrong. If you're apologizing because you are being threatened, despite your disclaimer, it's your choice still.

13. You dont steal real money by hitting pots. You steal fake money people bought with real money.
    The only differrnce between this and attacking is that this way the player never got the fake gold and goes straight to the 'attacker'

14. Disagree. Scamming at a hte clan is stealing fake money, yes, but that fake money has still got a monetary value that the purchaser handed over in the knowledge they would get that amount. You will also be breaking the rules of the hte clan itself (there was another thread about that and whether it was 'cheating' or part of the game).

Attacking someone is definitely part of the game. There are clan based rules around that too though. Up to you whether you follow them, same as the hte clan ones.

I guess its down to the purchaser realising they arent guaranteed to get what they paid for.

Devs said hte was going to change soon though so it will be interesting how.

15. Ha yeah, spot on.

16. Simple solution: Buy more money

17. Yeah strip him, take his allies, yeah...

Take his gold...YEAH

Take his dignity...YEAH

Take all his clothes...oh wait...

18. Support

19. No support