Where Has It Gone

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Seth, Apr 28, 2015.

1. VK isn't about kissing ass, anyone can do that.

Moody didn't do anything to kiss ass, he simply helped Nooblets for FC come to KaW to fuel their addictions. He also hasn't been a bad influence in forums, promoting discussion and ideas.

2. Seth remember when we stripped u lol
    Sean whatever attack pinned

3. Ummm seth......I supported your op....but I have to say that you speaking in third person is kinda freaking me out....I am a simple minded person. You're messing with me. I had to go back and reread the first 4 pages to catch back up. Now back on topic......as I said before. What is so different now than a year ago in kaw? Nothing. So what exactly do you wish to chat about? Salty feet did some real hum dingers to stir the pots but everyone chased him off

4. Yeah, I remember. That was fun.

Get on topic please.

5. I meant the original post, not original poster. Sorry, it was intended to be implied.

6. Please, please, everyone!

Could you all please stop derailing Seth's thread? I'm telling you guys once again, it won't provide a healthy atmosphere for the other players!

I know some of you guys may be angry now, but it won't usually help to throw your emotions out here.

We should try giving each others chances to understand each other before judging! It's better to solve things peacefully rather than fusing the fire!

Moderators can lurk at this thread anytime, and I would not want to see any of you getting forum banned!

Please, please, stop all the negativity! I beg you, guys!
    :(

7. Read your ToU, VK. So far, we're all within it.

8. This thread. :lol:

9. :lol: Ya

10. This thread is very inspirational...not

Stop posting this poop.

11. Not gonna happen since this new quote feature was added and this person, repeatedly, like many others, quotes the whole OP and then adds a 3 word comment of support. Are you an idiot?

12. Great idea...not

13. Please please stay on topic you know how upset these noobs get you are ruining their internet

14. This escalated quickly

15. @AJ

Like avatar's cancellation.

16. OK ok. Just To Get US Back On Topic. Let's have a discussion about this sign......

17. Excuse me for not posting with an alt...for all of the forum postings announcing the demise of kaw, I did some recon through the apple App Store reviews of games. Either the trolls play all of the majors, or everything the that ppl complain about here (pay to play, bigs hitting smalls, "I just want to build but I keep getting attacked"...) are being complained about elsewhere. That being said....

18. I saw a fascinating game mechanics math explanation that I wish forums had more of. For those of us who spent big time beating down origins for months, doing nothing but stopping the regen until the next shift came online, knowing more about the calcs behind the game would be awesome. There is so much more strategy to this game than "how many hte's can I fit in a 5 day seal".
    That's the roots. Let's hope those with knowledge will share it.

19. Psst.. Hey Faeredwyn

Do you know what a firesale in Kaw is?..

.... Yea.. That's why we don't do deep secret threads..

20. Leave this thread alone !