Saying Sorry To All The Hte Ive Scamed

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by shmoneyman, Apr 27, 2015.

1. I just think it's funny He's apologizing.

You know how many clans I've "scammed" HTE on? COUNTLESS. not my fault they're all gullible as ****. If I get caught, oh well. I make up an excuse and move on to the next clan.

I'm not robbing or stealing from anyone. Not their virtual gold or their real money.

You bought your seal? So what? You used it, you used your items. You got your attacks in. Yeah, I took some items. But you still got your money's worth.

Don't be a whiney lil *****. Just deal with the fact that your punk ass got punked and buy another seal I can feed off of.

2. okay we are cool now :^)

3. If you're apologizing to any of the people on here you suck at kaw

4. Jac and Val are master seal riders when they want to be, they take a beating sometimes but they just keep going, but the other side to it is they smack those who hit them right back, I guess OP didn't.

5. KEEP SCAMMING IT'S FUN

6. Don't recognize any of the clans, do they even exist?

7. Lol. That's hilarious. My faith in humanity leaves in chunks daily.

Typically, when you buy anything, you expect to get everything you paid for. You don't go to subway and get a footlong, then stand at counter paying for it while some guy comes in and cuts a forth of it out.

But hey, to each their own.

8. Subway foot longs are only 11 inches....

9. This guy.

Right here.

10. Btw orange I'm farming you till I feel satisfied with the gold I've taken

11. Can't believe you apologised 

12. He shouldn't apologize, it's great 

13. Isn't cyberspace great? You can use it to display your real personality since it's anonymous, because anonyminity makes the repercussions worth the risk of being a gigantic tool.

14. Joining a clan that runs B2B payed for Epic Battles in a war game and hitting one and leaving because you don't have a seal and don't have the money or don't want to waste the money makes you a gigantic tool?

Cool dude, sign me up.

15. You don't have the money to do it = You don't do it.

16. I beg to differ.

Seals are supposed to be bought to benefit YOUR clan and any clan that is just based on HTE only and has no family aspect deserves to be scammed.

Here at iG we all pitch in for HTE because we fight together and have loyalty. Therefor there's no mooching and it all goes towards a cause. If you don't have the money, you contribute in another way.

But, freelance players with non loyal and free lance HTE clans can and will be scammed and I see nothing wrong with personal gain when there's no one else to reap from what you sow.

17. People deserve to be scammed? Because of no loyalty? Really? People want to make gold off of their real money. Guess what? They can choose to do anything they want with it.

Lets see. You already get to make loads of money off of HTE. Yet, that's not enough. You need more. Let me rob the guy who spent 6$ just to allow me the chance to hit and make more.

Don't justify dirty deeds. Unless, that's what a tyrant is all about. Then go full speed ahead.

18. Consider the fact he probably only hit the eb once per hour (as he clearly doesn't like buying things) and probably did less than 1/50th of the damage of the eb (at a guess). Also he probably didn't do many pots as they tend to be closed in HTE clans...

Yea he probably took $6. And I doubt he even was in more than 1-3 htes...

19. Agreed. These clans set themselves up with their own problems...

I think op only gave up because of his stats... The HTE clans probably gang raped him. If he was any larger than 20m cs they'd probably just leave him.