gud bye u chumps

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by saltyfeet, Apr 26, 2015.

1. You actually spelt most words right.... Wow

2. Of course he spelled most of them right. You see, to act like an idiot, you need to be smart, however if you want to act smart, you're an idiot.

3. Some pretty legit logic there...

4. I don't think he's pretending or acting..

5. Acting ofc! Salty has more intellect than every horse in the world combined! And that's saying a lot

6. From zaft, it was mostly random hits until i farmed wino. I was a couple of days in their ca then they quit. Then i farmed zeus. I canot say he called any others. He farmed me by himself...then he quit. Bummer. I also farmed yafi when they yad an ounce of dignity. They also quit on me. I messed with numerous eb clans, lone loudmouths and occasional punks. In those cases i quit cuz they just want to b left doing ebs in peace. Not funny being a bully.

From those occasional punks whom i farmed i can give honorable mentions to chubby chaser,frog,master skywalker and kingdomino.
    Me farmed them long time

7. U cudnt farm a cabbage

8. Or potatoes? Potatoes are smart, right? Well, if you make them just right. Some garlic, a drop of butter, drown them in cream and bake them in the oven until golden brown on the top. Maybe grate with some cheese. Salt, pepper, of course. Yeah! I'm quite drunk..

9. You farmed me too! Where's my piece of recognition?

10. I can see

11. I think my biggest "mistake" was farmin the mods. Y? Answer is simple:they will silence u for the simple stuff. I once wrote a "crappy" emoji in a moderators bro's wall And baaaaaaaam!!! A silence. U can see that emoji everywhere but he got me for that. U write to devs and they obviously side with mods. Nothing can b done about it. Why is it so important? Cuz i needed a voice to keep javin fun.

12. U 'rote' emoji ? How do u rite a picture lol

13. Salty you should not bring another chump into this world. Your kid is gonna be a huge chump

14. Just reset and leave already

15. I also battled huge trols like dirtylarry,chubbychaser,nightmare trol,ironmaiden and i beat them all with mai supirior intelect and triks i picked up along the wai.

16. If Salty has nothing else, he has self confidence.

17. Confidence or arrogance??

18. Stupidity

19. I blame legalized marijuana.

20. He mad he didfnt jav my wits