Members by Activity

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by xFx_THE-SWORD_xFx, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Hello forums, I had an idea which might help improve KaW even further. You know how to tell activity you have to post on everyone's wall (and wait for responses), or something like that. Well what if you could see the activity of the members in your clan? Wouldn't that make it so much easier to find who's really useful? Let me explain it

How it Would Work

This is how it would work:

1. You would go into your clan page

2. Under "manage" there would be another bar that says "By Strength" or "By Activity" (This would only change how you view it. Not the whole clan)

3. Then, you could go into members, and see members by activity

Dependent on H'what?

I know all you smart people here know it would have to be activity relative to something. I think it should be activity dependent to EB/War participation. So the people who put the most work (and xtals) into it, would be considered more active. (Hint for Devs: this is where you could gain more money by people trying to be more active)

Thank you for taking your time to look over my idea. sorry for bb code fails

2. This a very well structured idea. In my honest opinion, the entire clan structure needs to be revamped. Support.

3. Support, bro!

4. Support ;-)

5. This idea, as well as many other ideas (custom ranks, special admin chat, blah blah) need to be added. They would make life a lot easier.

6. Maybe devs will do this when they update clans. They announced doin it a yr n a half ago so u know.....im sure itll happen....eventually......maybe......prob not

7. How about it be sorted by successful actions/day

8. I wouldn't like this. I mean. For the activity checks, I could see it. But no thanks.

9. But you can switch between the two. If you never wanted it, you can keep it on by power.

10. I don't see it listed anywhere and it's not exactly clear to me, so I'll ask what may seem like a dumb question.

Is this only seeable by Owners and Admins in that option? Or by everyone? If by everyone, would it change the structure of the clan roster?

I see a way OSW clans will use this to advantage!

11. This is actually a good idea.
    Make it to where only owner and admins could see it.

12. Full support

I run a spreadsheet with the help of another admin which does exactly this.

We post a daily lb in third party app and give out wall post for the most active players at the end of each week, it's been a great success increasing activity as people push each other for top spots. 

We also know who hasn't been on for a week so we haven't upset anyone when we do kick members.

I'm happy to help anyone who wants to use a spreadsheet  just pm me

13. I think that this option would be best if only clan admins and owners in that current clan could view it.

And it would just be a little button you press to cycle between the options, so it would change who is ranked #1-10 but only for you if you cycled it.

14. Great idea. Running a clan is way more work for owners and admins than it should be. An activity report that owner and admins could check is just one of many told that should be implemented to alleviate the burden on them.

15. War would still be arranged due to strength, and everyone in the clan could view it

16. How about noooo?

17. Just actions imo....in some cases people fail on targets just to burn pots and or spies/troops for the "cause". They should be acknowledged for effort. Not just successful actions

18. I would be at the bottom of the roster :lol: but support. Innovative and useful idea, OP.