Time to say goodbye

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by *Diab_Demise_MaCHiNE (01), Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So after nearly 5 years of playing this game (not my original main) its time to say goodbye. The last 12 months of this game have been no-where near as fun as when I started to play.
    This is no reflection on my current family, they have been the best to date, but this is no longer a war game, its a race to achieve the impossible and id rather spend money on my wife and kids.
    Im not gonna do shout outs since most of my original friends left this game long ago.
    HOWEVER, to my friends and family at apoc, KEEP KICKING ZAFT ASS, they deserve everything they get lol

im expecting the 'reset or shutup' comments, this will be done in due course. I might just spend the next few hours farming those comments :p

and finally to the devs, congratulations on ruining a brilliant game, you rock!!! (End sarcasm)

2. Agreed. thanks devs.

Didnt know you personally, but have seen you around. sucks to lose another familiar face.

3. Cya

Enjoy rl 

4. Chubby chubby chubby, a tool till the end lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.