An Ode to Sean893

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by catschrodinger, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Sean,

When I saw that you earned Valiant Knight, I immediately thought to myself, "I totally called it.", and a lot of people also did. I am writing this thread for you, since this post would be too long to post on the VK thread.

I would personally like to say thank you. You have spread your kindness to the darkest corners of this game, and you have been an extremely optimist guy since the day I met you. Your sunny days make the clouds go away, even if the day isn't right for you, when things are going wrong in the KaWmunity, you are there to support them through it all. So without trying to sound to creepy, your posts on World Chat and forums make my day, at first I thought that no one could be as optimistic, kind, and funny as you, but now I realize, that humanity can do ANYTHING they set their minds to.

So accept your VK award with pride, and be proud of yourself, you've earned it.

~Devon

2. Lol op sucking up to vks

3. I would like to ask you both to leave this thread, as you are derailing my post.

4. No support this is on topic now

5. U trying for VK too now?

6. Hear hear, sean is an excellent player and it's great that he has been recognised. I have no doubt that he will continue to brighten people's days with his trademark happiness :)

7. Reading this made me grow a ******

8. Damn u beat me sean.
    Wonder when i will get.

9. Lol i bet he is but hes probably like 9 so he's too young

10. Humanity can't be narwhals.

11. Did I mention specifically I was trying to get VK? No. I was simply recognizing a player for his achievement.

12. Where's my VK? I've helped a lot of people. But maybe it's the messing with some that's putting me down 

13. Who's Sean? Never heard of him

14. I want VK just because you get s free upgrade to Tier 2 Cyan

15. Megabump for no apparent reason...

16. Goodness! I arrived late!!

I would also like to take the time to appreciate in return! Your unique words are wonderful, and they touched me from the bottom from my heart! I'm also glad that you learnt that
    anything is possible. If you can keep this up, you may be capable of being recognized as the next kind person on the community, which I believe that will happen someday in the future! I am blessed to see this thread, and will remember your words now and always!

I like it that you had the determination to keep this thread active while waiting for me! It saddens me however, that most people could not see the value of this thread!

Bear in mind that your attempt is valued and never wasted, because what goes around will come around! Sooner or later, you may have a thread dedicated back at you!

With more positive threads like this, you are also making a healthy atmosphere for everyone! I encourage you to dedicate threads to other friends who you call it special as well!

And now, having said that...

[​IMG]

You are now the 2nd person to dedicate a thread to me in my Kaw life! Thank you for the amazing thread, once again!

I will save this thread link so to remember, as the present that is going to become the past!

The best moment you could achieve happiness is by being yourself, and that you decide to be happy now! :D

17. He wished me a good day randomly on my wall the other day. Nice kid. :)

18. Thank you, Sean.

This thread's purpose has been served.

/lock :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.