Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. WORD KA 

2. Come on grymln you got any fight In you ? pvp event is over come at me..

3. What racial slurs. People are brain damaged. Harb and his homies coming to pop caps on apoc. While me and my ninjas are posted up on tha block. Isn't racist. I would love to be a gangster. Without all the shooting and gang bangin. Cuz if u take all that stuff out, it just looks like they dance and go to BBQ.

Hey cuz u wanna go bandana shopping later??

I love being a gangster. The comrodery is my favourite part.

Insert crip Walk gif here plz

4. I understand what you are saying and what you mean Nightmare, and so do many others.
    Don't stress their ridiculous accusations of your character. They don't really know you for one and two they are using the false accusations as a tactic to divert attention away from the fact that they are losing this osw.
    It's just another weak, failing move on their part along with many others.

5. Uh, we don't care. Take your tears to pm if you have things you need to say to boots. No one cares what she did prior to TS and no issues with her activity now. No one in zaft really has any right to comment on anyone's activity.

6. Ill fight you right now

7. u sound more like being inspired by gta I bet u are a geek with nerd glasses on who is often bullied in rl. I can't see u as a gangster I bet u would go nuts on half gram of weed leat alone cocaine btw how old are you mate u sound like a 13 year old who wants to bully

8. Yeah mare. Not gangster enough man. Better do some cocaine. You know. Because being a crackhead is gangster.

9. He's right. I'll do some hard drugs. We are all nerds. We are arguing in an online war role playing forum ran by Canadians.

10. Yeah, eh.

What's that all aboot?

11. LOL - best gif in a loooooong while
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    so awesome

12. Any nice strips recently ( by either side)

13. I crashed into a Canadian the other day. I said I needed to call AAA, and they kept on asking 'Why Ya gotta call AA eh?'

Canadians are all aboot making things complicated, eh?

15. You mocking me?

I ll mess you up.

I'm sorry.

Syrup?

OmegaLSA

16. u mean forum run by beliebers?