Deafening Tyrants - Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Narcissist, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Sounds pretty cool :) Support m7

2. Sounds good, support.

3. i like the idea
    as has been pointed out the silence thing not a good idea

black for name wouldnot show up well in cc/wc/ac as the background is already dark(atleast on driod)

4. @PolyBotes

Thanks for reading and responding with some critique.

If you re-read the CC comment, it's the Deafening Tyrant's name that ends up in CC. ;)

The black is actually very visible in game and in forums and maybe it being hard to be read is a little better, too.

5. I think the newsfeed and clan notification is a little excessive, but liking it so far.

6. I think excessive is the point, Deafening Tyrants would like to be known that they are hitting the enemy.

p.s. anyone that says they like it, I'm taking that as a support :p

7. Support, I like the concept hopefully it is implemented.

8. Support but I don't understand hat you mean by the news feed part: )

9. @1c3

Basically like the PvP event, if you're stealing it will tell them eventually :)

10. Support if the silence is removed, otherwise it will never happen.

11. @Rusted

This is something very easily removed. Just put it in for SnG.

12. All of New Age should get this title.  we are more anti-mod than some feminist are anti-tamponds

13. As much as I know NA's ability to war this should be brought to only a select few as they show prominence in the community for promoting the way the game should be played.

But, lol about the feminist joke :lol:

14. I qualify.

I am avid.

I'm the most avidly avid bro on this side of the KAW ghetto. I've been perm silenced at one point. Caused a few OSW's in my time. Kicked some dogs, ate some cats. Punched some babies. I'm Republican, but don't believe in God. I subscribe to Readers Digest and I don't know how to read.

I'm even a VK. How rebel is that!? I run red lights and speed. I have prescribed marijuana for a medical condition, but I sell it to kindergarteners to feed my Percocet addiction. I'm in an Alice in Chains tribute band, but am 3x fatter than Layne Staley.

My grandfather is the former WCW Heavyweight Champion and every time I see him I drop him and figure-4 the hell out of him until he submits, then play Rick Flair's theme music on my iPhone and steal his Metamucil and leave him there.

I divorced my ex wife because she said I play KAW too much.

I don't pay child support, either. I wait outside my kids school and laugh at them when they come outside. "HAHA! YOU'RE SO BROKE! AND YOU DONT HAVE A "REAL DAD"!"

I'm a total scumbag.

Vote for me for Deafening Tyrant. Total support.

15. I think you're trying too hard WiiLy.