Valiant Knight Additions (April 2015)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Tbh I've been on forums for 2 years, never seen much of these scrubs except for Aj. I've seen way to much of Aj

2. Yeah and where is he?

3. Trust me, he is not trying. Thats just his personality

4. Thats why moody kissed ass on promo thread. Ohhhhhh. Thx for the clarification

#Terra4VK
    #Terra4Mod
    #Terra4Dev
    #Terra4Prez

5. As sean would certainly say:

A new day in kaw is dawning and this is a happy day for its community! Let's all clap our hands and celebrate the declaration of our latast members of this noble knighthood order of the Valiant Knights. May their flashy blue color and immeasurable wisdom shine on us today and guide our future kaw steps.



Congratulations! ️

6. I'm not sure suggesting a different reason for a promo to "greedy developers" is bum smooching but okie dokie...

7. Not convinced lol 

8. Bum smooching is fun

9. Congrats on first forum post moody!

10. Don't mind him moody. He's always unhappy or pissed off about one thing or another :p this time he's just jealous

11. Congratulations

12. Kaw com should make me a "Noob knight" with brown plunder spell and badge

13. Thata bc youre not in pm with him daily like I am :)

14. Two thats it two really?

15. You forgot about 20 bb codes

16. Congrats!! :)

17. Just don't goof it up, Aj.

18. Congratulations new VKs! Use your powder blue wisely.

Special congrats to Moody. You and I both know what you did for FC in the year following Nyns retirement, but I won't spill that  but what I will say is that I am glad you're finally being recognized.

Virtually every thread and guide in Fc was written by Moody's account there. Bbcodes, quests, growth, intros, etc. It was awesome to see part of that brought to KaW in the color thread and your work on the blackmarket campaign. High expectations for what comes next .

19. Congrats folks!

Who's that one valiant knight that's a real turd though ?

I forget his name but need to take that one back.