VERITAS WDGAF 1

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by XXXTHGXXX_RAPID-FIRE_XXXTHGXXX, Apr 24, 2015.

1. I agree - the inc, for one, was very refreshing and revived the the true purpose of KaW. Anyhow, congrats to all who participated and all of those who won their rewards fair and square :)

2. Thanks Brood for the incoming

3. My pleasure Nor_redneck_cal

cheers

4. It was fun . Loved the event . But Omar posting forums acting the fool is no good . Most know the truth behind his wall slim and muck .
    Is and always will hold the title for Kaws #1 deceiver .

5. Decrepitude, still a loyal fangirl i see

6. Haters gonna hate. Just say nice job and keep it moving. You sound like Apoc at the end of the last pvp event

7. Nahhh bruh I'm the #1 deceiver, you can be the #1 receiver if you're picking up what I'm putting down. I love you, buttstuff? Congrats Sark and Rapid, this was the cherry on top of a perfect engagement ceremony.

8. Ok Grats to winners .
    Now can ireg say the same ?

9. Is Decrepitude still MG? Or did he run from there?

10. Yes my main can congratulate fellow WDGAF members on topping the pvp lb, thanks for the concern chump

Ran long ago Phil, dropped allies too

11. Lol Phil . Nice try . Ask Alu why I was kicked from mg . Part of the cf terms 

12. Not Omar ireg . Common , really ? Why you so scared to post with your main Omar ?

13. I thought you tried to comeback after the cf hoping Fury would stop farming you. Alu had to kick you or it would violate cf

14. My main is busy. War runners dont require the attention of lb accounts

15. Your main Omar is still under " ........... " on my wall .
    Busy looking at Kaw classifieds is more believable.
    Slap yourself

16. Congrats to the winners. I was hoping for top 100 but just burnt out at the end. Will settle for top 500. Wish they would give top 500 at least one bloody sod instead of 3 cheesy horns

17. Does it come with nacho cheese?

18. He's still obsessed with iReg - Wow.

Anyway, the proof is in the results which are usually measured in strips and cfs. It's rare we get a pvp event that can measure that side of it as well. It was a lot of fun.

Number of cfs we've approved: 624
    Amount we've stripped: 1,132T

(Insert laughing emoji here with flames if you like that sort of thing)

19. Someone say my name??

Congrats Sark and Rapid.

btw, being that #1 in this event is my mains alt, officially #Ţєαɱ̨şใīɱ wins KaW,
    and in fact, wins Life as well. Condolences to the rest of you. :cry:

✞-℣ERiɬάʂ-✞★₩Ð₲₳Ƒ★Ţєαɱ̨şใīɱ✞Ƒ₩9✞