And another pvp comes to a end

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by WOLFIE, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Re: Ideas to improve pvp event:

post your own ideas or suggestions that would improve either the pvp events or pvp in general, all ideas are welcome.

Also the only way things happen here is if a great deal of people support, so tell everyone you know !

2. A woifie Bump!

3. Finally! Unblocked, oh wait... I'm perm silenced

4. Mith - give more common random mith drops and double the gold than you get from hte and pvp will come alive.

Doesn't need anything else just those.

5. Really nice thread. Interesting ideas. I think the event could be a week. I thought it was a little long.

6. If your feed was empty you weren't doing it right.

7. Sorry, if this already mentioned, but am off to work and no time to read. I had a ball with this event hitting the battle list, I joined late on the weekend just gone and worked hard and ended up with 11328 warworns, nearly made top 1000. The thing that ruined my fun is the 40-50mil cs stats using me as their personal warworn plunder war so I just gave up trying at end of last night, my xtals were gone, in frustration, a couple on those big stats and wearing the losses of killing their troops and spies.

Even outside of event I find this factor a little disturbing.

There are restrictions at the lower end of the Kaw stats scale but there it ends. Is very frustrating being hit and knowing that you can't do anything about hitting back. I often get farmed because I try to look after my newbies and my allies and I pretty much have to suck it up, otherwise is choice of asking for help and then making a tiny issue into something it doesn't need to be.

8. I read about halfway.. Got confused cause you never went to an English class in your life... Yes good stuff Yes Yes

9. Support :) Cool ideas, doubt any will be implemented :D

10. PvP is farming n the bigger one is the better n pays out more when hit successfully.

As for 2 weeks being too long I disagree.
    Season wars go for months n the hard work work n time ppl put into that is not easy.

Maybe only random drops of xtals n nobs as another event bonus but otherwise no need for other changes. With the sword and/or spell the plunder was better than HtE for me n many others.

When is S5 or ASW?

11. I have no idea what it was either, I mean I was almost always in pin. Was I not hitting enough people :shock:

12. Much fun idea, such style, very completion

13. Shorter PVP would be good. Make it a weekend when more ppl have time too

14. I can help you with that woifie bud ;)

I came on this morning and within 2 minutes used all my aqua and inferno on those crappy rewards, looked at the eb and thought "holy crap, I'm bored already" so.... That's me done till next event I suppose lol

15. Hitting BL from pin successfully?... Repeatedly?

Ah-hum..

16. I can see how annoying that is myself, I did suffer at the hands of the 50/60mil cs myself. But lucky it was rare and they seemed to be the only ones that got though. There should be a prevention from impossibly no win situations.

lol I know my English is terrible, sorry. It's just something I've always struggled at. :lol:
    But thanks 

It's that sort of thinking that gets not implemeneted :p

Devs will do them, they just have a unfournately slow reaction time, from when pvp events was frist suggested over two years ago no one thought that would happen. It did happen but a long time to get into system!

Me personally I think it would be best as a weekly weekend thing with every 6 months making it a week farm fest. But it's to be talked about.

@ rio sure you could but I know what I'm doing for the rest of the week :D
    That is not even tapping the repeat, attack or spy button until next week :lol:

@ ashes where's your pvp example of boobs :shock: was expecting some girl in a pvp match against some other girl 

17. Lol. Next PvP event I think I may join you guys over there.