Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Well, I do have a tool with killer stats 

2. Nobody cares. Go live your real lives instead of playing this stupid internet game. I wasted six months of my life fighting an OSW against Apoc/UC/oG. Yes, we won, but in reality that's not an achievement. No one will ever know and it has no impact on anything that actually happens In the real world. I know, you play the game to "Relax". No you don't, you're addicted. This game can consume your life. And while OSW's can be incredibly fun, particularly the intrigues, they're simply not worth the cost. I did have that "Must Return" mentality for a few weeks after leaving. But I don't miss the game now. except perhaps a few of the people. But in the end, they're not going to have as much of an Impact on you as someone you spend half an hour with in the real world.
    Anyway, I imagine none of you give a crap, you can't imagine why you would possibly want to leave. I mean, really? Is this game actually hurting anything? Of course it isn't! Yes it is. I was actually spending about two hours A DAY coordinating strips and such. Anyway, something to think about. Good luck with the war.

#WDGAFTW

3. Support
    finally someone with brains

4. Nobody likes a quitter

5. Yet here you are. Not addicted? Not playing anymore? That's even worse if you are still spending your life reading threads & responding to threads in a game you don't even play. Hypocrisy ftw?

6. He came outta mothballs or his coma.

7. Who's Ahyla again?

8. Read your CP noob

9. First of all: Holy ****. Why Abi??? I knew her a bit. RIP...

Also, please stop the insulting tone in your comment. I've barely been on KaW for the past few months, due to work and school... I'm sorry that I'm not keeping up with the Kawdashians. If it really annoys you that I'm not up to date with KaW I'll make an effort to stay on top of things.
    For you.

10. Nice try Larry - or
    Are you just hurt than mare owned you AGAIN
    Pathetic - maybe you should date Roni, combined your IQ may top 50

11. Kawdashians ... 

12. I did not know Ahyla but can we please stop using her to stigmatize what others may or may not have done with her account.

It brings no benefit to us - let's go through the appropriate channels and allow KaW Devs to have their choice.

I can pass over a lot of crap but the memory of the dead is sacred. Should be especially so for members of an alliance like ours.

Condolences to those who knew her - I feel for your loss

13. Ashvar - thank you and a show of class. I tip my hat to you.

14. Much respect. Ashvar

15. Anything interesting happen on this thread? I saw ronis name and skipped 15-20 pages. Fill me in please i really want to know whats happening in this osw. Chubby?.....larry?.............Elegantly_Wasted?.......anybody but roni.......

16. Lemme see King Leo.

Mare is a redneck . Harb is an advocate for the minorities. Roni has inside info on Fury , why they'll never kick her. PHIL is DirtyLarry or ChUb or someone else. Mutual CF means winner/loser depending on who you ask and...

17. Whose Phil ? Well just let me tell you then..Phil is the dude who invited me here.
    He told me I could bring my alt into this thread and smart mouth everybody, make up fables and threaten people with the power and might of ZAFT if they don't do what I say. Because nobody really knows who I am. HA!! TAKE THAT!!

18. Who keeps bringing up the dead chick jeez.....she still hit hte or did you gals retire the account like you should' have from day one?