[BETA] World Leaders - PBP

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Country- Israel (SHUDA)

Political-

Israel declares war on all countries with the exception of the SHUDA.

Israel revokes all foreign policies, except SHUDA ones.

Training-

Israel begins training 3,200 computer hackers to kill Internet access around the world. (7 turns)

Israel has begun training 6k seamen to operate the destroyers. (5 turns)

Israel has begun training 6k new pilots to operate SHUDA technological jet systems. (5 turns)

WAR

Israel waits for a reply from the UAE and Madagascar over the Declaration of War

2. So this seems pointless as I'm only one playing besides upaa mexico and Israel. I send all my troops to fight until dead or mexico. I then explode rest of Madagascar with secret bombs. Good job all allying together. I hope it was fun all joining together to fight me and Brazil?

3. lol. We are testing the war system now. Feel free to learn how to war or leave us... </3

4. Its all vs me. No fun. I can war but I'm not playing 3 vs 1. I would learn nothing new. Hope you learn and test work in your favor. Good game to everyone.

5. Thank you all for participating in the Beta. If you would like to participate in the next one, message me.

Lock requested.

6. Country:
    Brazil

Politics:
    The Brazilian government is falling. Besieged and overwhelmed, they withdraw, hoping to grant their ravaged landscape and people a chance of survival. But one leader, unbeknownst to the others, fled to a cryochamber to be deep frozen in the Pacific, holding on to a scrap of hope that he may one day rebuild his glorious empire.

To AJ,
    Thank you for letting me play this game! Please notify me as soon as a new round with more definite and rules and more players starts.

To those whom it may concern,
    Thank you for playing this game with me! I had a blast! I hope to reunite with all of you (in war or friendship) very soon! I look forward to the day when I achieve global domination! ;)

Brazil out.

7. Had a blast guys. Have a good one.

The newly emerged SHUDA organization has taken over, and proceeded to destroy everything in its path.

Just then, though. A meteorite crashed into Israel killing all it's citizens and leaders. Now the world has come to an end.

9. This looked fun, I may want to join in next time.

10. How is this not locked yet?

11. Eagle isn't on yet.

12. Because this isn't locked I make my final move.

The final missile races through the sky. It gradually descends on a small island in the Pacific ocean. This island held everything the UAE was. It was a safe haven. It also held the UAEs deepest secret.

Project S explodes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.