Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Does anyone else notice the disgusting racial overtones being used by this guy? I have seen some pm's from your members making comments about fried chicken and watermelon. Harb laughs it off but I just want to tell you that this behavior is completely unacceptable. Children play this game. This is not ok

I'm convinced Harb is a much better person than you because he can ignore this disgusting butt hurt behavior... But hey I guess we can be held party responsible for making you rage so much that you have to stoop to that level

2. Another statless Noob give me ur main

3. Where? Get over yourself Larry

4. Phil you're grasping at straws. Trying to gather support by making it look like Mare is racist.

You should be down right ashamed of yourself.

5. You know u have drank the purple koolaid when u say ur convinced harb is a Better person than anyone lol

Harb calls me white trash and redneck. What's the difference? The difference is i am just a cold beer drinker. Lol and harb drinks whatever u drink after u get your ass handed to u by me and my homies.

6. I want to find a single human being who doesn't like fried chicken and watermelon....

7. I'm asking you, blowhard. You've got 660 trillion to go. Prove it or shut up.

8. I don't like watermelon, don't know what it is about it but I just can't take to it. Same as cucumber - pointless

Fried chicken I like 

9. Dude I don't run the strip lists lol ask one of my people to post it or. U can go read that other thread it's posted all over. And it's well over 660 t

10. Statless cowards should be seen not heard

11. Honesty I thought he was a different joe lol

But he's raging so he welcome on the thread

12. Dude, you made the post and on this thread. Prove it or shut up.

13. Erm 300 + 140 = 440 which is only 560 less than a trillion

Go Einstein 

Bet this the part where he goes 'but i said over a trillion' to avoid the numeracy deficiency 

14. Whoa nightmare. We got a bad ass over here. A starless alt (crybaby zaft) is telling you to shut up .

15. Shame is what you feel after a night of work or a night of drinking on 3rd party apps.

I see a problem and I'm correcting it. You should not direct racial comments at people on forums

16. This is why no one respects zaft any more. You don't see anyone else running around crying with statless alts. It's a game. If you wanna talk crap and not suffer the repercussions on your precious main, good on you. But with so many wandering around whining since the OSW started you're not making yourself look like an ass but your entire alliance.

17. But jb. He's starless alt. but he can count. Can't you see  what a moron. Better go regroup with the goof troop over at zaft for a rebuttal

18. You shouldn't be seen or heard because you are too much of a coward to participate in this osw runner

19. Oh I have more pms from him using words like 'lazy minorities' it's in ss and he can't deny it. But it's just a game so I let the backwoods boy/girl name nightmare be and drown in his ignorance. If people only knew how distasteful the creature is. Back on topic please. I will read forum if something worthy is bought to my attention. Otherwise will let the babbling backwoods Cinderella babble.

20. But it ain't my job to do Zaft strip math for you. The proof is in the pudding yo

It's my job to emasculate the male Zaft leadership ( no problem )

And to make the female Zaft leadership want to
    Win a date with tad Hamilton ( they all want me )

And it's my job to keep pulling the string to the blow horn while the apoc train plows through what's left of Zaft town.

Choo choo