Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. THAT's your conclusion? Wow that's impressive 

Ok ok here's the truth, Zaft made the first approach, they initiated the idea and wanted it. Apoc agreed. No conditions just two way cf.

Does it make it any less mutual?

No course it doesn't.

Real truth is I've no idea, and it's irrelevant, it is what it is, a mutually agreed cf and in fact most real Zaft haven't mentioned it, only the blow in wannabees ( Fury ).

Surprisingly it isn't uncommon for a neutral who is friends with both parties approach both and offer to mediate to mutual resolution, I've did it myself several times in various osw so your theory and conclusion are sadly, and really badly wrong.

But I suspect the answer won't matter to you. 

2. Lol epic beat down? you clowns are great "that's all we have is the past" or "we didn't accept fury into apoc" or "no cf this time" but we are the ones raging? Lol you gals are too easy to rattle your cages if our comments didn't get under your skin these threads wouldn't be 450 pages long
    Peace out Girl Scouts
    Chubbeh
    Furry lord

3. Various osw? You have 6k battle losses?

4. You run your mouth like a 12 year old school girl. Pity most don't know you and your girlfriends are all talk. Glad you won't entertain the thought of a mutual cf, we won't either. we will only continue to strip while you miss backwoods Cinderella continue to run your mouth. Gosh you all love to talk. You miss backwoods Cinderella simply talk too much.

5. Love your theory chubster, you firmly believe what you write, poor boy . I've seen accounts with over 20k losses which have never been in osw, but sure what would I know.

The fury 'grasp at straws' approach - try to use battle losses or previous mutual cf to justify or conclude things they've no idea about -

And you say we're the ones ragin.... Dream on fan boy 

6. Harb. You had to edit that twice and still sound like a complete idiot .
    I sure hope you and your homies throw some more real money at this game and at least TRY to strip us. You're a fool and a joke.

7. @nightmare, one last thing before your backwoods self start babbling again, what's your gender? Just curious. Anyway I'm out

8. Harb u pansy. Who are u stripping bay boi!

We all chillin' and stuff

I bin posted up on da block waitin for u and ya homies.

9. Cf why would I ever ask for that in a child's game ? All those doing that big talk should try 1v1 or clan v clan if u got a set

10. @ harb.
    Come harb me bro. You're such a goof.
    Money makes the world go round, gangsta .

11. Too funny, never thought I'd see the day that zaft wants to go 1v1 instead of "hit one hit all". Do you wanna know how I know you are losing?

12. Lol that's the last thing u wanted to know? Man Zaft leadership is In trouble. Got harb out here asking the real questions !

13. Dude, quit lying. 1 quadrillion is 1,000 trillion. The strip totals you've posted so far don't add up to 1 quadrillion let alone over 2. I'm statless, not stupid. I can count. The kids on here might be buying your bull but I'm not and neither are a lot of other people. Post the all strips and prove it or shut up already.

14. Careful Harb. If we rage Nightmare off anymore he might make up some more delusions about how he didn't beg Fury to come back to Apoc and threaten all of us IRL.

You can keep spinning it how you want but you are raging because the clan, Fury, that you wanted to join Apoc most, is the thorn in your side. Contributing to spoiling the plan you have concocted after 5 years of you getting beat down by ZAFT. 5 years of butt hurt.

Phil
    Fury Lord

15. If you see a small squabble between friends, I am sure you can assist with getting them to cool down enough to discuss their disagreement. However, in previous wars and this current war, massive alliances with hundreds of people involved? Let's be serious. :lol:

I suspect Zaft does not have a spokesperson to explain how previous wars ceased due to the fact that they normally avoid the forums from what I've gathered after reading a nearly 500 page thread. On one hand, I can understand Zaft's viewpoint of choosing to avoid the forums. On another hand, I have a strong desire to hear from both parties in an argument and therefore wish they would chime in on this topic. Alas, I do not think I will be that lucky and will have to carry on listening to the biggety sounds of your war drums.

16. I said cost them over 2 quad moron lol

Red and cella leaving is 1.5 quad alone

The whole clans that left are lots too.

ON TOP OF THE WELL OVER 1 quadrillion we stripped lol

This guy so dumb. Thanks for trying to look cool. Future Zaft leader right there.

17. Nobody cares if u even wanted to cf look at u lol.

18. Prove you've stripped over 1,000 trillion. Or shut up.

19. Ask any apoc council. Fury did not make it past a prelim vote to join apoc. And it was a Unanimous kotfe decision to drop the dead weight fury.

20. We have proved it lol lots. Ask harb about his one third he contributed lol

Then ask sells and baba about another 140t

We are almost half way there and I haven't even consulted the red strip list!