Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. by your logic new age shouldve stopped making threads abt yafi lmao

4. Well for a change a post that's not about nightmare..I hope his ego can admit that with the assistance that he received from Sylver and others that what has been accomplished was not because of himself..I'm sure the clans that have joined the osw had done, because of there own reasons..I would like to see just how far nightmare would make it if those others have accomplished what they wished to and just say it was fun and go there way..What would happen ? I bet nightmare would be requesting a cf and asking for a closing to this osw...We all know and see that zaft has been hurt, but the strong will prevail..Its evolution, weak perish strong live and in the end Zaft will still be hear..Apoc on the other hand has always seem to ask for a mutual cf when the clutches of oblivion wrapped around there puny throats..Look at the past and what I say can't be denied so with that I'll leave be and laugh at the egg jokes and nightmare beating on his chest.

5. Threads made about yafi were about current events. Not only about the osw. Try again lame brain. It takes brains to be a smartass.

6. I rememba when applegirl cried to Zaft faith they put me in CA and couldn't pin my accounts so they started posting in 3rd party apps advertising if you farm me you can join for free HTE.
    No one ever did take the offer.

7. and every thread made abt this war was current events lol and what was current abt the robots being caught lol saying something osiris has known for years

8. Your opinion is invalid since you havnt got the balls to post with a main account:)

9. Only thing Nightmare will be asking is how he wants his eggs in the morning. Chop chop omett. Free range only Pls

10. U said u were not going to post about nightmare but most this post is about him. U say apoc requested a MUTUAL cf in the past, well if u know what mutual means then i need not say more. I thought omets were supposed to be smart but by the looks of your post, apparently not.

11. His brains been scrambled too much Leo.

12. An Omet talking about having an ego 
    That's a whole new level of hypocritical

13. Wow more egg jokes, very nice..I did say mutual cf, and who requested the cf again? Apoc, not zaft..Its funny how you guys runs the mouth and get all worked up and you still haven't moved a foot..Keep up the good work...

14. Well what omet said is conplete truth.

15. You really dont have a clue about nothing you write bootsy. see the jokes on you .i was asked to join Fury. id been in Fast n Furious a few months i loved it there its a great clan . i came on kaw and had a friend request and it turned out to be a member of Fury .Theyd been sent to ask me if id like to join Fury. i was very happy to be asked and i was more than proud to become a member. see unlike you who was just a allie who was hired by kingLeonarda so you joined a few weeks later after being hired .i was seeked after to join . haha jokes on you

16. bootsy your a total fool a major kotfe member is a omet . you have no idea about nobodys historu you just blag your way bluffing what you dont know trying to sound important . your on your 7th osw war runner now .all u do on that account is come back to write on forums and worldchat and then you go away and be inactive in the osw.your currently in a hte clan invicta costa on your blackhandHailee account

17. Stopped bothering to read Roni's posts a long time ago

18. Hey Duna think about ur own alliance.
    Heard fight betwen council of Kofte , true spartians and Sparta elitis.

Any issues going on ? .

19. Issues ? In-fighting ? No . None. Wishful thinking on your part.

20. Apoc 0/2 against zaft.......still your strip list doesn't change that fact yo...
    Why did warlor and hog leave in the first place? I don't I'm asking I remember the welcome back circle pull threads and wc banner spam