Second KaW

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by VA_Swag_VA, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont really make threads but here it goes. Ive been thinking possibly make a second KaW server for non p2W players. Possibly have that server cancel all purchases but crystals and limit the max daily limit to 8-12. not sure about nobs yet but would love to hear suggestions. Also no horns/seals I am suggesting this because event lb and main lb is always carried by pay to win players. Some players would more likely want to play kaw without people buying their way into lb. i spend occasionally and not $100-$200 a day just to be good. im not suggesting taking the paying out of the game but a "hardcore" server. accounts would be able to switch back and.forth but be able to make the first one free after that have to pay (devs need a way to make money off our ideas). Accounts when started can choose either regular or hardcore server. Also so players dont. hop back and.forth between servers whenever they want to seal maybe max the switching to 1-2 times. All ideas are appreciated hopefully this gets put in. :D

2. Yes that makes alot of since. Lets pay a ton of money for a new server....just for free loadersMakes sense

3. freeloaders? it seperates p2w players and ones who try without $ for an even.chance at lb and people quit because of p2w players making a non paid server could bring players back

4. yep still a business folks

5. Your idea is to make a heavy investment, so some can play for free… its like max xstalling an even for the free xstals

6. you guys are thinking about the money when the p2w server will make that money up its should be about more players

7. And how do you plan on funding this? You gonna make a donation cause if you do I'm sure ATA would be interested then.

8. yeah imma pay for it myself... donations are from seals/crystals/nobs that should be enough considering its real money for fake items its no loss on devs

9. Your goal is to get more players to join back because theres not a p2w pressure anymore. If these people are joining but not spending then it doesnt matter to kaw. The p2w arent gonna spend more to support freebies

10. op thread support only if nubs transfer there and vets stay here

11. So they should take their profits and create a new server because they should? Let me go to a car dealership and try this approach . Obviously you need to go into the real world cause if you want something it's gonna cost you money

12. its not getting rid of in game purchases im sure all the money grubs will still spend money and not all will move to the free server..

13. if you guys dont like the idea stay off the thread

14. The point is the general idea is paying players is limited, that's not how bussinesses work.

15. People's expectations for the devs are too high. They rarely do anything solely for the player's benefit.

Next time you think of an idea, be reasonable.

16. I understand what ur saying and i agree it would create more players but these new players that join that side wont b spending. And im srry to break ur little hearts guys but straight up if u dont buy seals or xstals or nobs. Devs dont care abt u. Everthing is geared at the green. Same reason everyone wants set amnt rewards on events but devs do top x amt anyways. It makes more competition and in theory makes u spend more as u compete. Same idea between a single server. On one server every1 competes to get on lb or beat others.

17. devs will care once KaW starts goin downhill see the idea from my point
    not the devs...

18. I'm not a pay player, I haven't paid a cent to the game and as such I don't expect to be competing on the same level as those who do. That's just common sense. Nor do I expect those who pay to fund a free game with the same benefits for me or others who don't pay. This idea makes zero sense not only in a business sense but even as just common sense...

19. Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.