pick a name not a wish list of qualities

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by lISIlAlINIlTlIAIlTlIEIlAIl, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Too bad that concept is irrelevant with this.

Adorable try.

Save your remaining brain cells.

2. Op trying to suppress women

3. How is that irrelevant?

Do explain .....

One can under sound judgment say that the name could have been unavailable at the time star joined kaw. It is known that kaw resets inactive accounts. Therefore, the name may not have been available but now is.

4. If the name is unavailable you simply ask for it to be made available. Easy concept but may be above your comprehension.

5. If a player is active with the name you cannot simply take it. Kaw resets accounts after a x number of days inactive and only if the account has no pro packs.... Your argument is invalid.

6. As I said previously the name is not taken. You just look like you can't comprehend simple English at this point.

You can't fight yourself out of checkmate

7. You haven't comprehended my statement for why it may not have been available when she created her account. It's available now so if she really wants to she can pay to change it, Yes. My argument is that it may not have been available when she originally created her account.

So you mam are the one who is overlooking the possibility I brought forth. Instead of making an accusation of my education you should actually give yourself a second more to think and retain the possibilities.

8. "️"

I can tell OP is a bundle of sticks with this set of emojis.

9. :lol: isn't OP always a bundle of sticks?

10. I love your name barbie. Rest of you get a life. I was posting an small observation. I know guys that named themself sexy etc... To get guys to come to thier clans.

12. bootsy also did a whole range of childish screennames so contradicts everything she writes on this thread

13. You mad

Or nah? :lol:

14. I love Internet fights.
    [​IMG]

Relating to OP, I believe the same can go for males. We're gamers too, not objects of interest. Stop with the adjectives!

I'll stop being hypocritical whenever I die, by the way :lol:

15. I for one endorse hot adjectives in usernames.

Imagine how much better it would be If i was XxX_SEXYZETHY_XxX. It gives me shivers just thinking about it.

16. Ronald I'm surprised you don't have a better ign. You're great at making crap up.

17. Follow your dreams Zeth.
    I for one will take the inspiration of this thread and change my name to something amazing. Like, AngelicCastiel. Or, BetterThanYouCastiel.
    Edit: Quote function y u do dis to meh

18. sorry i wrote this on the wrong thread so erased it and repasting it on the osw thread

19. XxX_HOLIERTHANTHOUZETHY_XxX

20. Nobody Currs regardless