Predictive Text Game

Discussion in 'Activities' started by McLovinYourMom, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Can you please follow me on Twitter for the next few years and I don't think that I have a good idea but it is a very long and hard work.

2. Yes we can

3. Much better than the original version of this year and the other side of the year

4. I was sick and they're almost as awesome as me when you're so conceited to have leftist gross.

5. Ill give this a shot while i have my steak and eggs breakfast. Medium with runny sunnies. Portobello shrooms on the side. My predictive text is doing a great job at the moment damn I can't get it to mispredict anything funny. This is getting boring. I'm getting hungry. ok i quit bye

6. The only thing that would be great to see what you are not going to be able too see you soon and I'm still waiting on a Saturday afternoon with my life and death in my head and shoulders

7. i was eat cheese when the book came and took it the rabbit then fell it way down the place around stairs.

8. To be the same as the first half of my friends are the only way I can get it together for the next few years back in my head hurts so bad I can't wait for this weekend is going to the gym and I don't have the right thing to do it again I have a good day.

9. Jilis. I have nothing in that case. (Second line repeats)

10. I'm not sure if I could have been a long time to go out to the gym today and I'm still not over the last few years...

11. I am a first year of the economy and the distribution list of things that are not enough resources available to you and your family and friends. I'm not sure if you are not the intended recipient, please contact us at the end of history. I was perm silenced because of the fundamental problem in the economy. The government constructs these laws in order to advance our civilization but he states that there always are consequences and that progress always comes with a cost.

He mentions the dangers of progress. Those who learnt how to kill 200 - by driving a car accident and I will be irreversibly transformed into a commodity form of labour under capitalist production power to execute the same time

12. ...As my little frog jumped on my foot.

13. I just want to write a report by an international conference on Tuesday night to at least one of my favourite life friends are with you and me are the best thing ever.

14. I'm on pc, let's see how this goes...

Wow, my predictive text is really messed up!

15. The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of a sudden it was the best of the year and I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks.

16. The only way I can see you soon and the rest of the day

17. I have to study for the next few weeks ago by the end of the time to time and money to pay for the first one to the mall and I will love it when I looked at his face he was smirking the cookies and shoved me outside.

18. The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun if I was a great way for me and you know what I do it again in my room

19. I'm not going to be the same as I am so happy for you and your a fan of the year

20. I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have a look at the moment. The comments for your help.