Predictive Text Game

Discussion in 'Activities' started by McLovinYourMom, Mar 28, 2015.

1. The new one is going to be the best thing to do with the same thing over and over again and I don't think you should have been in the world to see my baby is so much better than the original version of this

2. the only other computer and I am a little more effort and spam filter for a while back I am not a problem for you and finds her guilty to be a good time for me know what you would like just a sec ago

3. The fact is the only thing I have to go back and the first place I have no clue who I was in my head and the other day I have a great way of saying it is the most recent version and the rest of the best thing to me that the company has a lot more to do that for a while to load the bases loaded with this song on my iPhone to my mom.

4. How did you get :)'s and !'s?

5. I saw a big bang on my body will you have some fun for me.

6. I love you so much fun and I have to be a good day to be a good idea to be a good day to be a good idea (repeats to infinite)

You know you can be found at a time when you are so much for a long way in hell of an old lady at my job to do that in my room for a long way in hell of an old lady (repeats to infinity)

The fact I can get it right away with the best of the day after a while ago but the fact I can see it as well be the first half of the day after a while ago but the only thing that would have to go back and I don't think that I have a great way of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the year (repeats to infinity)

ROFL

7. The new update is so much better than the one that has been in the first place for me and you don't have a good time with my friends to play with friends and family members of the best way for me up and down the road and a few weeks of the year before that is the only thing I would be great for me and my dad just told the crowd in a while to get a follow back on my iPhone to my friends are so cute when you are not in a while to get a the best of way too long and I have to go back in my room is a so called my phone and the rest of the day before I go to bed early for the next day and I don't think you can be found on a t the best thing to say it was not immediately known as a result of the best thing ever I go on my iPhone to be able the same thing to say it was the best of the day before I get a follow

*I just bashed them without paying attention *

8. The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of a sudden it was the best of the day before I get a follow back on my way.

9. Technorati tags for this video game of thrones and you can strip him clean up the clan called New York Times and you can strip club in a middle east side of my chest

10. Okay baby thank god for talking about getting cable not the only reason you feel better today but I'll call Brian tomorrow

11. My credit card number is 

12. Hey man who is not a problem with the new York City new one of those people who are not the intended recipient of the best of two evils and some times mess with the help

13. I'm at a time when you can make bacon in your house next door to the factory

14. Hey how much of the year before the Internet is up with my life and then the whole world is gonna have to be able to make sure that it will not get into some kind of stuff that I had to get out of the year before that sounds like a great time

15. You're not a good time with my friends and I don't think that I can get it right away with the best of the best way to get a new song

16. I don't know what to do it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.....

Mine is boring, it's just that... Forever.

17. The first half of the year and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and shoulders and a few weeks of this is not an issue of whether it was not immediately available to all those things I do it again

18. I am so that is not sure that I can get a few weeks and then we can be able to see if you are not the way of the new one

19. The new update is so much better than I thought it would have been.

I'm so excited for this year to get my nails done.