pick a name not a wish list of qualities

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by lISIlAlINIlTlIAIlTlIEIlAIl, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Don't get me wrong. I love watching wc and the names there. Some are downright hilarious. What I see as dumb are the " beautiful, sexy, lovely, tan, built, hungadjectives that some put in their names..... Really???? Your probably a fat ugly cow sitting in your basement eating Cheetos. Have some respect girls. Your not an object. Your a gamer like the guys. Pick a warrior name. ️

2. I have it on good authority that there are no girls in kaw

3. I'll do what I want. Cause as a girl, we can.

How about the guys saying "pantytheif" and "stud" and blah blah. Double sided.

4. I haven't seen a single male account with a name remotely like that

But I agree both genders should be able to chose whatever name they want

As long as it abides the ToU

5. I agree, people across the board shouldn't have names like that. Can I even talk. I'm just a number.

6. Since when was starbaby a warrior name?

7. Not an object.

Let's think about that for a second.

Now let's look at your banner and the name of the player you're married to. Now let's look at your name.

Nope. Definitely not objectifying yourself at all. :roll:

8. But inferno you are an object too. And everyone always complains about having too much of you. You were once sought after. Now nobody wants more love you buddy. This is WhiteRabbit btw

9. Barbie hid the whiskey was taken so I had to name myself after my company if it's any consolation my alt Orion gets called "dude"

10. Orion is called "The Hunter". If you dont want it called dude, dont give it a dude's name.

11. Best name guy or girl : tampax from hell 

12. Lol I'll stand by mine

13. They may be married, but Jaybar loves its girlfriend, as that acct states in their banner. Maybe it's a threesome going on, or a secret side action. Either way, someone's not happy at home.

14. *You're ️

15. Starbaby :lol:

16. We have redunced to correcting spelling as a insult. Pretty much nothing else to insult him on I see.

17. I'm a big warrior woman with an autocorrect on strike ️