UK Upcoming Election

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xXx-Falcone-xXx, Apr 14, 2015.

1. @ok computer, Yes I agree about not running without migrants, for one I wouldn't get my Saturday night kabab, my car washed for £5 or counterfeit cigarettes and alcohol from 'under the counter' and my friend just couldn't live without his weekend visits to the migrant 'lady's of the night '

2. Economics..Supply n Demand

3. Yup quantity over quality

4. @HELLBOY how do you think that uk companies are going to perform on EU markets?

5. Do you realize that without immigrants, everything you putt on your table will be more expensive?

6. Or you are just butthurt because you're goal is to go and harvest strawberries but you can't do it because of polish women?

7. The person from Scotland going on about how many people retiring from jobs being higher than the ones getting jobs, you are at the other end of the country you don't see how much difference immigrants make down to the south or middle of the country... To the person who said all ukip care about is getting out the EU... It's not all they care about but it is a big part of it... They bring up about stopping the privatisation of nhs... helping A E with stress from non emergency by putting gp in there to help take the less emergencies out the way... Or how about instead of cutting defense like every other party wants to they will match what nato says is required for spending... They plan to introduce a new tax brackets for people over 44k but under 55k to take them off the higher tax bracket... The formulation which is used to distribute money to Scotland, Wales and NI, will be scrapped so Scotland won't get more than both other countries... And what they are doing about immigration is the same thing Australia has had for a long time which works well, we should be giving people from commonwealth countries the same rights to move here as People from The EU... They have a lot of valid points and the reason people will vote for them is because people are fed up with the other parties and no longer trust them or believe any of there points will help them

8. @akura, it's just the fact that we just don't care less about eu and their subsidies and rules to govern Europe missing the basic fact that the uk is an island with no boarders, there are trade agreements in place already with a large % of uk trade outside of the eu, Rolls-Royce being a good guide line just landing a multi billion pound contract and future trade outside of eu and there just a small representation of uk trade, not to mention exports to usa China Canada India Japan Australia and Russia, eu is just a small % of export and the dividends would make up for any loss from eu trade, most eu country's have a backup trade agreement with the uk when they leave the eu so in the long term just like through out uk history we will be fine

9. And where are they gonna get all this money from to do this? Last I heard the UK is on a downfall

10. @akura, if u haven't noticed uk has always been expensive to live in, we pay for quality not quantity

11. Polish strawberries? You make no sense lol

12. Lol! So Rolls Royce is going to support whole UK economy? =))

13. Dude, less immigrants means less labor hands. Less labor hands means a pressure on minimum wage. The increase of minimum wage makes it just a matter of time until any successful business will outsource the production. Outsourcing production means less jobs, less taxes paid. Is really that simple :)

14. Keeping trade agreements with EU? Like "**** of Merkel! You don't rule me! I'm out of EU"."Ummm...ok! If this how you want"."But we want to keep the trade agreements". And Merkel to be like "Woohooooo!!!"? Good luck with that =)

15. Lol seriously read and understand my previous post lol

16. HELLBOY, forget how fine you was in the past. Time to wake-up buddy! British Empire is gone. Uk is now just a small and an insignificant island.

17. Germany, France, Spain, Portugal knows that now the past is gone and they are just insignificant countries and need to stay together in order to be significant.

18. Liars n thief's,they don't and never have cared for the people,just look at the state of our country

19. Lol yada yada yada, the eu is full of ppl that don't want uk to leave, in the uk it's full of ppl that don't see the benefits of staying in, there will be a referendum in the near future and the people of the uk, the working class, will decide weather they want to fund and be part of the failing European machine, the present government keep putting off the referendum because they no from polls What the outcome will be, austerity measures will Pass to nearly every member in the future to support failing states that just do not have the economic punch to be a successful part of this failed machanic, eu was a great idea and it worked post ww2 but it's outdated and the few are carrying the many.

20. @HELLBOY today's world trend is getting "United".Why do you think was the reason for NAFTA? Just for the sake of Mexico? UK had the chance to do as Norway or Switzerland. Keep trade agreements but to stay out of EU. But UK went too far with European project. If you expect that leaving your partners without hard feelings you are delusional, sorry to say this. At this point leaving EU can't happen without huge costs. Even today, with free access on European market, UK trade balance is negative. Without free access to EU markets, UK exports will go even more down. And imports won't go down. UK is importing because the internal market need it. And will need those imports even when UK will leave EU. So the trade balance will become even more negative.